User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: The ENFJ Thread

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I don't make a habit of ignoring people unless they've done something so awful that I can't conscience speaking to them without hitting them with an old shoe. I can be civil to the point of pain, but ignoring someone is the last straw.

Formal explanation? How did that read?

It read like this (but in spanish, which is less formal, so the level of formality implied in being formal was even higher):

Hi x,
    How are you? I was checking my phone the other day and saw that the reply I sent you about your meeting stayed in drafts. It was just to say sorry I couldn't go. Sorry that it didn't send.
    Hope you're well,
    ENFJ

This after 2 weeks of no contact, after we'd been out together.

I replied 2 days later (like an idiot), saying,
    Hi Y,
    Don't worry about the message, it's no problem.
    By the way you reminded me of this link which I thought would be interesting for the ABC campaign (to liven things up)
    <LINK>
    All the best,
    X

So yeah, that was it. She never thanked me for the link, but has now apaprently taken up the event it was advertising as her own, and is selling tickets to it! and didn't even get back to me to say thanks!:s so maybe she's an ENTJ actually. I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, that's pretty ****in brutal! I've given girls the cold-shoulder for a while before so as to not lead them on, but if they help me out I at least say thanks! And I still try to be as friendly as possible. One thing is to ignore someone a bit, another is to completely cut them out. :s

But I always got the impression she was enfj to be honest, as she seems more value based than logic based, and is pretty socially brilliant, not at all too harsh or arrogant generally, i.e. she ahs great Fe. I think I must be like the only person she ignores! she's the kind who talks to everyone for at least 30 seconds so in my case it's really very deliberate! I mean to be honest,t he level of awkwardness is as if we were exes, that's the only way I can describe it. But we only went on two informal dates FFS. It's really bizzarre. :s

Does any of this make sense to any ENFJ?
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

She doesn't sound like a very nice person. :-\
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I see your point.

there are things I liek about her though. She's only 19 (I'm 22), and she's already cut most of her ties in her home country for fighting against the military coup there. I mean she comes from the rich kind family that supprots the coup, all her friends, family etc., but she campaigned against it and is kind of a pariah to them. So I find her kind of admriable.

Plus, she has the same itnerests as me, same sense of humour, and gets my references and throws em back at me. So maybe not "nice", but certainly intelligent and interesting.

And lastly, she appreciated me, intiially, in a way that no-one else does. :s it's kind of hard to forge tthat even when things then go bad. Though I may have too.

One thing for sure, as the ENFJ profile says unhealthy ENFJ's can be, she is indeed very very manipulative.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

She doesn't sound like a very nice person. :-\
    Which begs the question, why are you hiding your face on that picture. Afraid to be found by your many nemesises aren't you ?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    I see your point.

there are things I liek about her though. She's only 19 (I'm 22), and she's already cut most of her ties in her home country for fighting against the military coup there. I mean she comes from the rich kind family that supprots the coup, all her friends, family etc., but she campaigned against it and is kind of a pariah to them. So I find her kind of admriable.

Plus, she has the same itnerests as me, same sense of humour, and gets my references and throws em back at me. So maybe not "nice", but certainly intelligent and interesting.

And lastly, she appreciated me, intiially, in a way that no-one else does. :s it's kind of hard to forge tthat even when things then go bad. Though I may have too.

One thing for sure, as the ENFJ profile says unhealthy ENFJ's can be, she is indeed very very manipulative.
    Everyone has their good points. I'm sure your interest in her is for those very things, those good things she's apparently choosing not to act on. Perhaps she'll find some balance in time. I'm unhappy with her ignoring you for no apparent reason and for stealing your idea. That's pretty uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Which begs the question, why are you hiding your face on that picture. Afraid to be found by your many nemesises aren't you ?
    I have tied all your socks and shirt sleeves together, and am presently selling your hoard of David Hasselhoff posters on the black market. Jade and I are certain we can get enough money to escape you this time!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I have tied all your socks and shirt sleeves together, and am presently selling your hoard of David Hasselhoff posters on the black market. Jade and I are certain we can get enough money to escape you this time!
    So, you mean you'd STEAL my things and take my friends from me, leaving me all alone ?

How very enfj of you
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Everyone has their good points. I'm sure your interest in her is for those very things, those good things she's apparently choosing not to act on. Perhaps she'll find some balance in time. I'm unhappy with her ignoring you for no apparent reason and for stealing your idea. That's pretty uncool.
    Ha, thanks for being pissed off on my behalf, I like that

to be honest I was clear that she could do the organising not me, as we had differences over it's content and I was too busy with other things. but you'd think she'd say thanks dammit!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    So, you mean you'd STEAL my things and take my friends from me, leaving me all alone ?
    I don't respond to emotional appeals. //flinty black heart and stuff

How very enfj of you
    I pressed your underwear very flat. Very flat. I told my buyers that you were tragically run down by a steamroller and that memorial paper dolls were handed out at your funeral. (I sold those too. The one with the " O.O" face were most popular.)
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    . but you'd think she'd say thanks dammit!
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-cnizLDEE&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-cnizLDEE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    learn and grow young one

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I pressed your underwear very flat. Very flat. I told my buyers that you were tragically run down by a steamroller and that memorial paper dolls were handed out at your funeral. (I sold those too. The one with the " O.O" face were most popular.)
    You wouldn't act so cocky if i could get my hand on you! *jumps* *rolls* *impresses with physics lectures*

... In theory.