User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

Thread: The ENFJ Thread

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i absolutely love you guys. my best friend for 17 years is ENFJ and i'd trust anything to her... i'd do anything for her, too.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I'm learning to understand the ENFJ better I think. A guy who I used to think was really false, I've come to appreciate as a pretty good person actually, since I got to know him.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    I'm learning to understand the ENFJ better I think. A guy who I used to think was really false, I've come to appreciate as a pretty good person actually, since I got to know him.
    Goooood. Come to the dark side
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Nice to meet you, Yvonne

I'm in NC, Unkind. I'd let you drive down and use my INTP torture room on tcda, but gas prices are still so bad.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

I've just made a 21 year old ENFJ girl cry without doing or saying anything particlarly nasty or disturbing. She is kind of used to charm everybody around her, and I simply didn't agree with one of her judgements, which made her... I don't know, sad? I don't really understand what happened, lol. ENFJs seem to have exactly the opposite effect on me than on other people.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Making people cry amuses you?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

What makes you say that? The "lol" part? I'm laughing on my inability to understand people.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Our inter-personal interactions are particularly important to us, and personal values are extremely close. I could easily see something you said directed at an action very personal to her upsetting her much more than anything disturbing ever could.
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    What makes you say that? The "lol" part? I'm laughing on my inability to understand people.
    I was always confused as hell about this from the other end. The impersonal; the tangible; the rational, never phased me beyond a very iron willed steel balls frustration that translated immediately into determination... but sharing a belief & having it crushed was always devasting because it was a reaction based on a person... Something i find meaning in. And someone I found meaningful enough to share it with. I see a worth in everyone, & its often ridiculously virtuous. But, while i may appear to throw out 'trust' to too easily or not easily enough, telling someone a 'judgment' Ive made is an act of vulnerability. To cry at a reaction would be both an indication of how much the idea meant to me & the importance of the person I'm telling. In my mind, I'd feel complimented, not confused. And there's no doubting we need it sometimes.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Just wanted to add a comment

My ex-girlfriend (who I fell very much in love with) tested as an ENFJ when she took the test a couple of weeks ago. She is easily one of the sweetest, gentlest souls on this planet. She gives so much of herself to everyone around her and very rarely does she recieve acknowledgement for her generousity and her compassion. As such, I always make it a point to remind her what an amazing person she is.

Her and I aren't together anymore (not because I don't care about her anymore, but because of distance. She lives on the other side of the continent from me) but I still can't imagine what my life would be without her.

You ENFJ's a truly amazing bunch and the world is blessed to have you. I hope you remember that the next time you have a bad day
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson