User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: The ENFJ Thread

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    LMAO. you're hilarious. FYI, I'm not judging you. Doesn't almost everyone want to sex once in awhile? You might have had a chance but I really don't know what her intentions were... so who knows?
    Fair enough. I was just pushing ENFJ ability to interpret other ENFJ's via one email, to its limits...might as well get as much as I can out of that email right?

Well she did seek me out a lot over a period of 2 weeks so who knows. Maybe she was just homesick or bored. Still she really is a ridiculously beautiful girl in the purely physical sense, and also as well-known and rich as they come (she's an elected "student union" rep at just 19 FFS).

To be honest the only reason I am still going on about it is because I think "WTF, a girl like that went out of her way repteadly to find me and ask me out and even mentioned me as a suitor to her friends, and I blew it".

</whine over>

but yes it was a valuable lesson.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

ENFJs who become too successful early in life end up spoiled. You want the ones who pulled themselves out of the mud to become truly amazing individuals.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    ENFJs who become too successful early in life end up spoiled. You want the ones who pulled themselves out of the mud to become truly amazing individuals.
    true...as with most types I guess.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    In almost all [Western] cultures, tcda, "fair-haired and blue-eyed" is considered attractive, sometimes regardless of whether or not the person with these physical characteristics are actually, you know, attractive.

Wish people would get original :rolli:
    betting this person is a resentful brunette?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    betting this person is a resentful brunette?
    Resentful? No. Annoyed? Absolutely.

It's not particularly my fault you menfolk are obtuse sometimes.

Also, I don't exactly see how one could call me "brunette" considering how I'm all brown and such

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Well it is a popular prejudice based on racist social structures; in Latin America the higher classes have always been of European descent, and therefore "white genes" are seen as "good genes", and people with mestizo features see a fair partner as a good thing because it raises them socially, and gives their children an advantage in that they will be considered attractive and find it easier to climb socially.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Well, I know why. That doesn't mean though that I have to like it or accept that sort of exclusivity.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Of course, I was just agreeing with you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Well it is a popular prejudice based on racist social structures; in Latin America the higher classes have always been of European descent, and therefore "white genes" are seen as "good genes", and people with mestizo features see a fair partner as a good thing because it raises them socially, and gives their children an advantage in that they will be considered attractive and find it easier to climb socially.
    but today the mix is seen as the most attractive:

1. White bone structure, light eyes and Brazilian skin tone and hair color
    2. ^ but without the light eyes
    3. #1 without the permanent tan
    4. everyone else

I swear im not racist...im just really attracted to Brazilians with light eyes, European structure and dark hair/dark skin

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Well, I know why. That doesn't mean though that I have to like it or accept that sort of exclusivity.
    also. ive read some studies by evolutionary psychologists that show most modern men actually prefer dark, thick, brown hair (it looks "healthier"). Its more that the cultural norm is to be proud of having a (once) rare prize. I think the blond thing is just left over from it being rare, perpetuated in the media.