• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP FORUM

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Omg. Why is the INFP forum so big and confusing/detailed? There's so many different parts to it and there isn't even a place to check where I have posted to! Grrrrrrr
infp.globalchatter.com :: Index

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bitch there, as ineffective as it will be, it is less effective here.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

I'm sure that if I post there it will get ignored, seeing as there's hundreds of posts a second. And I'll probably post it in the wrong place, seeing as there's so many differnet parts...for the same thing. OH, never mind. I like it the way it is.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP

istockphoto_2547683_oh_no_you_didn_t.jpg

G

Ginkgo

infpglobalchatter? Who would want to routine a forum that's biased to Fi+Ne all the time? I already have enough of that in my mind.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's like a stream of conciousness, lol.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
It's like a stream of conciousness, lol.

Lol it is. Everyone just posts a thought that they have in their mind, they get answers. Another thought is posted. That gets answered. Another thought....

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
infpglobalchatter? Who would want to routine a forum that's biased to Fi+Ne all the time? I already have enough of that in my mind.

...I dunno...people who feel more comfortable in the company of others with some kind of skill with social decorum, or sensitivity to ideas that would be seen as too 'feeler' in a place like this, where IQ is exaulted & speling (sic) is sooo fucking critical to meaning, etc...blahblahblahblah

Ok, I'm a little bit tipsy, but you get the idea.

Here's the requisite SMILEY: :devil:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That board was abandoned by its owner/administrator. That's why it's buggy and disorganized. I think the mods do all they can do with their limited power.

There is also: infpverse.freeforums.org Index page
It runs much more smoothly, but is even slower, because most people find INFPgc and sign up there. If we could move everyone over to the newer board....but even I tend to ignore it because there is less action.

Oh, and in regards to INFPgc, there are a lot of teenagers being angsty there (who may or may not be INFPs, but they sure are angsty teens), but there are quite few great posters who show the mature, balanced, insightful side of being an INFP. If it was only those posters, I think INFPs would lose the unfair fuzzy bunny / whiny emo reputation. :tongue:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
That board was abandoned by its owner/administrator. That's why it's buggy and disorganized. I think the mods do all they can do with their limited power.

There is also: infpverse.freeforums.org Index page
It runs much more smoothly, but is even slower, because most people find INFPgc and sign up there. If we could move everyone over to the newer board....but even I tend to ignore it because there is less action.

Oh, and in regards to INFPgc, there are a lot of teenagers being angsty there (who may or may not be INFPs, but they sure are angsty teens), but there are quite few great posters who show the mature, balanced, insightful side of being an INFP. If it was only those posters, I think INFPs would lose the unfair fuzzy bunny / whiny emo reputation. :tongue:

I AM NOT angsty!! :harhar:

When exactly did that occur?
Been over a year now.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Omg. Why is the INFP forum so big and confusing/detailed? There's so many different parts to it and there isn't even a place to check where I have posted to! Grrrrrrr
infp.globalchatter.com :: Index

You do realize you're just helping them recruit more members by posting that link, right?

Also... why would we care about their board? If we cared about INFPgc, we'd post over there. We post here because we like it better. :)

Basically, the best way to protest is to vote with your feet. Instead of linking more people to that god-awful place, why don't you spam THEIR forum with links to OURS, so that people will come THIS way?

The point is, it sounds like you want someone to give you a solution, when you're already experiencing the solution... post here, stop posting there. It's as simple as that.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
INFPs are scary. I think I would die or be murdered there.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What's so scary about INFPs? Collectively, INFPs feel like saying "chubby bunny" with you're mouth full of marshmellows. :) So awesome.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Surely if the owner abandoned it, the bill wouldn't be paid and the site would be shut down.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You do realize you're just helping them recruit more members by posting that link, right?

Also... why would we care about their board? If we cared about INFPgc, we'd post over there. We post here because we like it better. :)

Basically, the best way to protest is to vote with your feet. Instead of linking more people to that god-awful place, why don't you spam THEIR forum with links to OURS, so that people will come THIS way?

The point is, it sounds like you want someone to give you a solution, when you're already experiencing the solution... post here, stop posting there. It's as simple as that.

And who said INFJs were pushy? An unfair stereotype with no basis in fact! :newwink:

Seriously, though, I find it can be a nice change of pace from the chaotic free-for-all over here. I think this forum is busier and more fun, but the INFP-specific one sometimes has some thoughtful posts on it, too.

LEGERdeMAIN

click search in bar, click advanced search in drop down, type username in member user name slot, enter, look at previously posted-to threads. Eat bananas. they are highly nutritive. especially in cream pies.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Surely if the owner abandoned it, the bill wouldn't be paid and the site would be shut down.

Well, you can buy a domain and space for many years at a time. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised for it to simply be gone one day, and sooner than later.

The fact of the matter is, the admin has been MIA for over a year and does not respond to any messages/emails.

You're not INFP, so hush. You can post on your boring INFJ forum, which seems to function fine, but probably induces more suicidal thoughts stemming sheerly from its dullness.