Thread: INFP FORUM

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by klangfarbe View Post
    I am (was?) a member there, though not very regular. My best guess is that the owner of the site noticed the strange activity, or someone was able to contact her, and she has taken the software offline. It's possible that she intends to clean it up, improve security and put it back online, but I think the more likely scenario is that she's decided it's more trouble than it's worth.

I might start posting here, but probably not; it feels like a crowded party. :p
    You look really familiar, but I can't fit you to a username. However, I remember liking your posts.

This forum doesn't seem to have enough kicking, so there's plenty you can add here.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by klangfarbe View Post
    I am (was?) a member there, though not very regular. My best guess is that the owner of the site noticed the strange activity, or someone was able to contact her, and she has taken the software offline. It's possible that she intends to clean it up, improve security and put it back online, but I think the more likely scenario is that she's decided it's more trouble than it's worth.

I might start posting here, but probably not; it feels like a crowded party. :p
    AH...quit yer whining.

And it is kinda crowded...So elbow a few people in the nose, and make some space.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    INFPs are scary. I think I would die or be murdered there.
    Oh come on. Why go there to die? We can murder you right here now.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    One-type forums seem to be a bad idea in general. INFJc is supposed to be a snore fest; INTPc a free-for-all; INFPc a sea of tears and whine; and INTJc, Nazi Germany.

And yes, I'm aware I didn't use the right forum names. It's easier to read that way.
    INFPc is quite possibly the most insane place I've ever been. I almost got banned the first day I joined because I made the mistake of entering the chat room without posting an introduction on the board. One of the mods thought I was someone else, and I got sucked into all of this really bizarre drama, and someone I didn't even know begged the mod not to ban me because I obviously was a new member and not who they thought it was.

All in all it was a thoroughly baffling experience and I've rarely returned since. They seriously need some new people in PR.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    INTPc has a sticky. NF forums should get a a sticky for the sub forums in other parts of the internet universe. Or at least I'd be fascinated to hear discussion on entp, intj, infj and what other highly active specific MBTI site is out there?
    INTPc is owned/run by the same people, other forums are not, linking in is effectively advertising and that's a nono *waggles finger*

Advertising: No advertising is allowed on the forum, whether for profit or not for profit. This includes advertising for other internet forums.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INFPgc was amusing though a little too chaotic. I recall seeing a lot of personality tests posted in random forums. Also (if the site ever comes back online) avoid the politics forum at all costs. Watching INFP's attempting to debate isn't exactly pretty.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    INFPc is quite possibly the most insane place I've ever been. I almost got banned the first day I joined because I made the mistake of entering the chat room without posting an introduction on the board. One of the mods thought I was someone else, and I got sucked into all of this really bizarre drama, and someone I didn't even know begged the mod not to ban me because I obviously was a new member and not who they thought it was.
    Yeah, I heard how some of the mods took a vigilante approach (but never experienced that myself)...since the admin had disappeared, I guess they got away with it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Yeah, I heard how some of the mods took a vigilante approach (but never experienced that myself)
    Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ...since the admin had disappeared, I guess they got away with it.
    I'm more inclined to believe someone hacked the board.

MBTI
    INTP

One thing I will say for INFPgc; they have (had?) lots of very attractive women posting there.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe someone hacked the board.
    I'm leaning towards hacked as well, last time I was there someone was posting weird derogatory threads aimed at specific members.