Thread: INFP FORUM

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Well, you can buy a domain and space for many years at a time. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised for it to simply be gone one day, and sooner than later.

The fact of the matter is, the admin has been MIA for over a year and does not respond to any messages/emails.
    SPOILER: Domain expires June 29th, 2010. However, I'm guessing at least one bill has been paid since the admin left early last year.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    SPOILER: Domain expires June 29th, 2010. However, I'm guessing at least one bill has been paid since the admin left early last year.
    We'll see if the hosting upkeep lasts so long.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    It's like knowing the date for the end of the world
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, you can buy a domain and space for many years at a time. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised for it to simply be gone one day, and sooner than later.

The fact of the matter is, the admin has been MIA for over a year and does not respond to any messages/emails.
    Then my theory is that the admin has the domain and the hosting on automatic debit. It does sound INFPish to not notice an extra charge on the credit card month after month.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Evil thoughts: Someone can file a domain-name dispute form and take control of the domain. It may wake the admin up.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

INFP, so hush. You can post on your boring INFJ forum, which seems to function fine, but probably induces more suicidal thoughts stemming sheerly from its dullness.
    That forum was started by an ENTP with ulterior motives... he created a scheme to find a bride. He's like an Internet version of Don Corneo.

Besides, if I didn't post here, I'd most likely want to go over to INTJf and bug those guys. They seem to like me a lot better than INTPs or INFPs do.

INTJf is the best organized and administered forum I've ever been on, but the people here are more diverse and interesting. Getting my own paranoid thoughts and feelings thown back at me with more arrogance, bluntness, crudeness, passion, and less logic gets old after a while.

But I honestly don't think single-type forums are a good idea. It encourages the typological equivalent of racism. Typism. In fact, INTJs are the only ones that have been open-minded enough to let other types on their forum freely without harassment.

MBTI
    Infp

It'd be interesting to see what happens when/if the site closes, and how Typology Central changes when we receive a lot of the siteless. And I prefer it here myself, A whole crew of people with different ideas and personalities tend to make for a more wholesome forum.

*Lol at Ozz's idea.*
    Last edited by CrimsonMist; 11-07-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Haven't noticed a post, My bad.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    Omg. Why is the INFP forum so big and confusing/detailed? There's so many different parts to it and there isn't even a place to check where I have posted to! Grrrrrrr
    infp.globalchatter.com :: Index
    I know how you feel. I experienced the same confusion myself. It's not a very easy program to use, and I had a hard time too... finding my past posts.

I really like the VBulletin forums like this one.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Surely if the owner abandoned it, the bill wouldn't be paid and the site would be shut down.
    That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    And who said INFJs were pushy? An unfair stereotype with no basis in fact!

Seriously, though, I find it can be a nice change of pace from the chaotic free-for-all over here. I think this forum is busier and more fun, but the INFP-specific one sometimes has some thoughtful posts on it, too.
    I tried it over there, but I had barely posted when I found myself at odds with someone who took offense at something I said to someone else!! Goodness gracious!! How in the world am I supposed to monitor that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Then my theory is that the admin has the domain and the hosting on automatic debit. It does sound INFPish to not notice an extra charge on the credit card month after month.
    My sister is an INFP, and I can see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMist View Post
    It'd be interesting to see what happens when/if the site closes, and how Typology Central changes when we receive a lot of the siteless.
    Yes. That will be interesting... probably similar to the constant influx of INTPs here, but I wonder if they'll be able to tolerate us mean and nasty Ts.

And I prefer it here myself, A whole crew of people with different ideas and personalities tend to make for a more wholesome forum. ...
    I agree. Though I've been on sites made for one type only, I prefer the variety available here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I think I'd go crazy posting in an INFP-only forum.