User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: INFP FORUM

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    That board was abandoned by its owner/administrator. That's why it's buggy and disorganized. I think the mods do all they can do with their limited power.

There is also: infpverse.freeforums.org Index page
    It runs much more smoothly, but is even slower, because most people find INFPgc and sign up there. If we could move everyone over to the newer board....but even I tend to ignore it because there is less action.

Oh, and in regards to INFPgc, there are a lot of teenagers being angsty there (who may or may not be INFPs, but they sure are angsty teens), but there are quite few great posters who show the mature, balanced, insightful side of being an INFP. If it was only those posters, I think INFPs would lose the unfair fuzzy bunny / whiny emo reputation.
    I AM NOT angsty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    When exactly did that occur?
    Been over a year now.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    Omg. Why is the INFP forum so big and confusing/detailed? There's so many different parts to it and there isn't even a place to check where I have posted to! Grrrrrrr
    infp.globalchatter.com :: Index
    You do realize you're just helping them recruit more members by posting that link, right?

Also... why would we care about their board? If we cared about INFPgc, we'd post over there. We post here because we like it better.

Basically, the best way to protest is to vote with your feet. Instead of linking more people to that god-awful place, why don't you spam THEIR forum with links to OURS, so that people will come THIS way?

The point is, it sounds like you want someone to give you a solution, when you're already experiencing the solution... post here, stop posting there. It's as simple as that.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Been over a year now.
    Ah, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    You do realize you're just helping them recruit more members by posting that link, right?
    Answer = yes
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

INFPs are scary. I think I would die or be murdered there.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

What's so scary about INFPs? Collectively, INFPs feel like saying "chubby bunny" with you're mouth full of marshmellows. So awesome.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    That board was abandoned by its owner/administrator. That's why it's buggy and disorganized. I think the mods do all they can do with their limited power.
    Surely if the owner abandoned it, the bill wouldn't be paid and the site would be shut down.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Also... why would we care about their board? If we cared about INFPgc, we'd post over there. We post here because we like it better.

Basically, the best way to protest is to vote with your feet. Instead of linking more people to that god-awful place, why don't you spam THEIR forum with links to OURS, so that people will come THIS way?

The point is, it sounds like you want someone to give you a solution, when you're already experiencing the solution... post here, stop posting there. It's as simple as that.
    And who said INFJs were pushy? An unfair stereotype with no basis in fact!

Seriously, though, I find it can be a nice change of pace from the chaotic free-for-all over here. I think this forum is busier and more fun, but the INFP-specific one sometimes has some thoughtful posts on it, too.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ooooo I wanna join!
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

click search in bar, click advanced search in drop down, type username in member user name slot, enter, look at previously posted-to threads. Eat bananas. they are highly nutritive. especially in cream pies.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Surely if the owner abandoned it, the bill wouldn't be paid and the site would be shut down.
    Well, you can buy a domain and space for many years at a time. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised for it to simply be gone one day, and sooner than later.

The fact of the matter is, the admin has been MIA for over a year and does not respond to any messages/emails.

You're not INFP, so hush. You can post on your boring INFJ forum, which seems to function fine, but probably induces more suicidal thoughts stemming sheerly from its dullness.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe