• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Crazy ideas that I had this week, but which I now realized were stupid or unrealistic:

- Inventing nosewarmers, against cold noses.
- Solving overpopulation by making the earth a little bit bigger.
- Becoming the most notorious politician in the Netherlands.
- Signing up for some programme like "American Idol" in some wacky costume, so I'll become a huge celebrity.
- Spending New Years Eve in a tree.

Kyi

MBTI Type
ENFP
-High tech, flying trailers that look like little pods
-That one day I'll get into a really epic battle with a homeless person which will end with me knocking him out with a broken umbrella off the side of a cliff
-That my car will randomly explode on the highway and I'll kill all the people who happen to be near me and how tragic that would be
-That after I die, doctors will scrape my lungs for resin
-Pretending I'm on the Real Housewives of Atlanta when I'm at my boyfriend's house smoking his pot while he's at work
-Wishing I was a villainous sorceress that had many lovers

It's okay for ideas to be stupid or realistic. They're just ideas... but it may not be completely impossible!

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
-Had a dream I didnt wear pants into work and everyone I worked with accepted it as normal.
-The applications of a disintegrater ray
-Day dreamed the next time I got arrested how awesome it would be to have PCP strength and break out of the locked cop car.
-Getting my hopes up for the chick I like
-Not having a beer this weekend...

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
--That I could leave my wife and kids and just live in my van.

--That I could leave the country and pretend that I have amnesia.

--That there is a coven of witches in Sacramento who all dress in Victorian clothing and are immortal, that I know who some of the members are, and that a supposed local library is their actually their secret meeting place.

--That I might be an ISTJ, and that I've just been living "in the grip of inferior functions" all my life.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Crazy ideas that I had this week, but which I now realized were stupid or unrealistic:

- Signing up for some programme like "American Idol" in some wacky costume, so I'll become a huge celebrity.

How are these ideas stupid? (the nosewarmer has probably been invented several times over, but maybe you have the best idea) Hell, I almost left in the one about expanding the earth. Maybe we can hook on a tiny earth sidecar. :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

- Solving overpopulation by making the earth a little bit bigger.

I always wanted to live in trees with ropes and vines to swing on to go from tree to tree and a river where you could just let go of the vine and fall into. Think tree houses with streets of water :)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
--That I might be an ISTJ, and that I've just been living "in the grip of inferior functions" all my life.

So whats it like to become good at your inferior functions?

Is that anything like conciously thinking you live from your subconcious mind?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You ENFPs think the same shit we ENFJs do...the only difference is occassionally, we get it in our heads to actually do one of those crazy ass things.

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You ENFPs think the same shit we ENFJs do...the only difference is occassionally, we get it in our heads to actually do one of those crazy ass things.

Only too true. One of the many reasons I've always had J envy. :doh:

Here's my latest short story idea:

- What would life be like if the predominant emotion you felt at any given time became visible, suspended in the air above you, when you encountered someone who was feeling the same dominant emotion?

Marketing idea:

- Produce pencils with the first line of a great book inscribed on them ("It was the best of times...). Would hopefully inspire the next great first line.

Spiffy thread.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I frequently pretend like Im someone else that just got trapped into my body and I wander around being confused and trying to figure things out.

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
- That I'll get organised with my work
- That I'll not sabotage my relationship with this girl I like very much

The funny thing is that even though these are just about the craziest ideas I've ever had, they're actually not going too badly. Perhaps there's hope for me yet.

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
like a horse shaking off flies.

and how about pre-heated shaving cream?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
- Make a program to turn a document into systems of interacting objects. ie. get from written to a map of visual without me having to read a load of crap
- Prime equals disorder in binary. This is a weird one which I don't think works. But binary is a discrete system of whole numbers, hence having order or symmetry in that system of 1s and 0s makes something non-prime.
- The economic and employment system is unoptimised and causes lots of people to do work which serves nothing except exchange of money to live off. If optimised, people could work less, see family more, enjoy life more, be happier. ie. there is less work to do than workers should be a good thing, not equal many poor and unemployed. Our current system is flawed in this sense.
- Put the Rubik's cube in a form where it can be visualised (this is probably impossible)
- Find the minimum representation of reality. ie. what is the minimum information or words needed in a language to describe reality. (what is the vocabulary size of the perfect language)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
invent a machine you step into and it automatically shaves, washes, exfoliates, moisturizes and brushes.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
- Find the minimum representation of reality. ie. what is the minimum information or words needed in a language to describe reality. (what is the vocabulary size of the perfect language)

"It is."

Riddle solved, now wheres my cookie?

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
How are these ideas stupid? (the nosewarmer has probably been invented several times over, but maybe you have the best idea) Hell, I almost left in the one about expanding the earth. Maybe we can hook on a tiny earth sidecar. :D

When I read that one about expanding the Earth I actually had expansion of habitable area in mind.