• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Random thought: If you've never had sex with a virgin, that makes you a virgin virgin. It would be fun to go up to a monk and beg him to take my virgin virginity. He probably never has girls hitting on him... might make his day.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I discovered the ultimate way to world peace: pot. Make sure everyone gets some and people won't be fighting anymore in no time! :D

sculpting

i went to grad school in Michigan-because I liked the snow and trees....I mean I had lots of other good excuses too...but that was the real reason.

My enfp son once came up with a great idea to avoid eating animals-holographic pigs so you could cut off pieces and not hurt them.

Also yesterday he looked at me and said "what are cancer cells?" I explained. he said "couldnt you use antibodies to attack just the cancer cells?" I asked him where he had this idea and he said he made it up after learning about antibodies and hearing me talk about cancer cells. I think there are several of these in clinical trials.

I want to go someplace that no one else has ever been to.

I want to come up with an idea that no one has ever had before.

I wish I could be a tree.

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I haaaaaaaate vacuum cleaners.

Also, I want to hug everyone I meet for a day and take them all out for coffee and croissants. Then maybe have a big group hug.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have an ENFP friend who made dandelion wine that killed the bushes when her INFJ husband poured it out. :D So now we call all of our silly ideas that might possibly end badly " making dandelion wine".

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Today I went shopping and then I came into this party store. Then I discovered that they sell chocolate penisses. Then I thought: Christmas is coming soon, so why not give everyone a chocolate penis as a Christmas present?

i1n

MBTI Type
infp
Hire a bear suit for a day and act normal in it. Catch the bus, go to work.

dani_elle

MBTI Type
ENFP
I had a dream we kept dinosaurs as pets in our backyards.

I thought of making a portable exercise machine which you can use to surf the net. sure will help the treadmill boredom, alot. (actually, I used to skip rope in front of the TV as a kid. Shhh don't tell my mum.)

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
To rob a bank...not kidding either. I thought it through quite thoroughly and had all the plans made and who id invite in to take a share of the plan and profit...then I got my paycheck.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Organizing a "Wild Public Urinating" competition. I changed my mind when I realized that I wouldn't be able to participate.

sculpting

Did you know...

It's a little known fact, but everytime an engineer cries, an angel gets its wings...

Make this holiday season a little merrier by kicking the nearest engineer around you in the crotch until his eyes tear up!

(The engineers loved it)

sculpting

Did you know...

When a person moves into the Marketing department,we lose the ability to see the color yellow. The receptors in our eyes are modified to enhance our perception of the color green.

Sometimes we drink our own urine accidently, but sacrifices must be made...

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Did you know...

It's a little known fact, but everytime an engineer cries, an angel gets its wings...

Make this holiday season a little merrier by kicking the nearest engineer around you in the crotch until his eyes tear up!

(The engineers loved it)

LOL

sculpting

When in a workplace meeting, you get the urge to stab someone else in the eye with your pen, consider the following:

If they require creativity to perform their daily activities, please stab the right eye. If they require analytical precision, please stab the left eye.

Thank you.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
"Why are there people in this world who vote without real thinking?"