• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
if the world had more ENFP leaders, i think amusement parks and circuses would become redundant.
so, where do i get my vote enfp badge?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
So would jobs! :devil:

lolz

every company should have everyone's salary reduced or raised depending on the company financial performance.

firing is the last option! everyone rises together, falls together.

this way talent makes everyone happy. not just the talent. lol

thats what i would make it at least.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
every company should have everyone's salary reduced or raised depending on the company financial performance.

Does that fall under the category "crazy ideas you had lately"? Just wondering :newwink:

dani_elle

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was thinking if cartoons showed rain as the clouds crying, what would snow be? The clouds scratching off their dandruff? Cos thats gross.

Thinking of setting up a course for girls after seeing many, many wardrobe malfunctions. It will be called Appropriate dressing 101: Newsflash! Its okay to wear short skirts as long as we can't see your ovaries.

I feel like skipping this course I have to go to and burning the contract I signed so I have to attend it. And then proceed to act ignorant of the whole matter and when questioned I would just give a twitchy eye and go: DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?!?!

Learnng to walk on my hands just so I can do it for an entire day and freak out everyone. And then, when they get used to it I will switch back to walking normally.

Err right.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Learnng to walk on my hands just so I can do it for an entire day and freak out everyone. And then, when they get used to it I will switch back to walking normally.

Err right.

I have strange reoccuring dreams where I can walk on my hands (I have a history of gymnastics with cartwheels, round-offs, and backbends, but no hand walking to speak of). I also dream reoccurringly that I can breathe under water, but I don't think I'll try that either.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Putting my diary online, uncensured. Mehh, I guess it wouldn't be that much of a success anyway. Nobody reads my "Most Boring Blog Ever Written", so I don't think that this will get a lot of readers either.

Last edited:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Putting my diary online, non-censured. Mehh, I guess it wouldn't be that much of a success anyway. Nobody reads my "Most Boring Blog Ever Written", so I don't think that this will get a lot of readers either.

I wanted to do this sort of stuff too. I wonder if ENFPs had something to do with inventing reality TV :).

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Go shop on black friday for a TV.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Skydiving + giggity
(on a similar note) HALO- high altitude, low opening (30,000 ft) skydiving
Electing John Stewart as our leader and moving to Canada with all the independents
creating nanotech that you can just inject into ur ipod or body to fix the issue (I am aware that the latter has already been taken- but u heard it here first = ))- of course there's still dibs on the 1st

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
- "When you drink milk, you should remember that at this moment there is a cow somewhere in this world that's breastfeeding you. And it could be possible that you'll be eating that exact same cow that is breastfeeding you right now in a few months. Dude."
- "I should actually start to teach people how to get away with anything, because most people never get away with anything and I always do. But then again, who knows if giving these lessons might stop me from getting away with stuff?"
- "Trying new things is good for you. It keeps your brain healthy, and it will protect you from getting Alzheimer and stuff. You know what? Let's try smoking!" (I changed my mind)

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I thought about dropping the attitude, turning on the charm, reaching out the people, taking over this joint, and turning it into a free-for-all, where people could say/post ANYTHING THEY WANT--NO MODERATION WHATSOEVER.

But then I realized that it would take too much time and effort, and that I think the people generally prefer things the way they are.

So I decided to remain, for the most part, unnoticed and under the radar.

Besides I can cause more mischief that way. :D

So don't worry, Mods and Admins--your positions are safe.

And, as usual, I won't break your rules--just BEND them as far as I can. ;)

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Quitting, picking up and moving to Boston - because I like the way it looks in pictures.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald and Tallulah Bankhead were cousins. They're both from Alabama (b.1900 and 1902, respectively), I relate to their personalities to the point of having a rather strong fixation on Zelda Fitzgerald, and one side of my family hails from North Carolina. Could I be distantly related to Zelda and Tallulah? They say everyone in the South is related, anyway. ;)

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Getting drunk during my work lunch break.

X_X

Made my afternoon wonderful! :D

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
If I put my leg in the right position while lying on my bed using my notebook, the fan noise gets amplified into my ear by the corner of my room.

I also found a while ago when we were on maximum water restrictions that a bar of soap can rebound off the surface of water in a bucket, if the shower is directed into it the right way.

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
-Hanging up post its everywhere in my town int he middle of the night, so that when people got up in the morning they'd have a post with somethign encouraging on it.

-Wishing I could be polyamorous, but know that I'd feel bad for my main squeeze.

-Wanting to make a crazy webcomic the mies my actual weird daily life with my fantasies.

-Getting on my bike and peddling away

-Finding a field to sit in for a few hours and do nothing

-Getting hot cocoa and attempting not to talk for a week.