- Wearing fishnet tights at prom.
- "Maybe my headache will disappear if I make myself believe it doesn't exist!" It worked. For 5 minutes. Then I had to start all over again.
- "Life just isn't worth it if you don't make a fool of yourself every now and then."
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -
All of the currencies around the world fall, and in the midst of this economic apocolypse, instead of fighting one another, we give each other hugs and kisses and share all of our resources fairly and turn into an euphoric world state with no judgements, materialism or selfishness
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.
- Dropping out of college to follow my bliss (bad idea)
- how funny it would be to take pictures of all of my co-workers ducking and covering their faces or giving me the finger, then posting the pictures on My Space proudly boasting that these are my friends
- I also told my neighbor tonight that I would pretend to break into her apartment so that she could see the hot policemen.
"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey