• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP plus INFP in romance...

eternal_learner

MBTI Type
INFP
:hi:

I am a strong INFP and I'm planning to date an INFP guy who pretty much shares the same interests. The connection's nice. :newwink:

Do you have any advice for me? I'm just new here, but I really couldn't think of any other place where I can ask this question. I hope someone can answer me! Thanks! :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Try to keep things interesting. Relationships where you share the same dominant seem to get boring after a while. Do you share any hobbies? Etc. Try to find something that you enjoy doing together, or something to talk about. Find a hobby.

eternal_learner

MBTI Type
INFP
Hi BlackCat! Thanks so much. I really should start thinking of things we can do for fun. It's really too early to tell if this will work out. But so far I find it really interesting. I think this is the first time I dated someone who is of the same MBTI type....

A

A window to the soul

:hi:

I am a strong INFP and I'm planning to date an INFP guy who pretty much shares the same interests. The connection's nice. :newwink:

Do you have any advice for me? I'm just new here, but I really couldn't think of any other place where I can ask this question. I hope someone can answer me! Thanks! :D

Just remember you asked. My honest opinion, boring fast! When the going gets tough, you both might have the tendency to up and run in opposite directions.