• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ private thread

Should there be a private INFJ thread? :)!

• Total voters

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Any INFJs think there should be a private INFJ thread that only INFJs can post on?

The hive mind will thrive.....

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Well, of course I do! I love anything super secret. :p

P

Phantonym

Hehe. That's not fair! Every type should have their own private thread then. ;) I'm all for it. :)

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't like excluding people, why don't we just have an open appreciation for the perfection of INFJs? :D

Brian

MBTI Type
INFP
Sure why not. If it would make you guys happy to get away from the rest of us... Sinff... Then... I guess it's what’s best for everyone :p

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
No, I don't see why there's a need to hide things behind a wall.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I think exclusivity for INFJs is a bad idea because everyone knows that an ENTP will just change their type to INFJ just to get in and troll :D

V

violaine

I think it's a wonderful idea... Yes, the hive mind would thrive. I would just love to see the nature of INFJ interaction en masse.

Plus, then we could analyze posts and weed out the fake INFJs, Salem-Witch-Trial style! :holy: (But for not being a supernatural being, naturally.)

One consideration though would be if more reticent INFJs took refuge in it and never came out to play with anyone else. The forum wide perspective on things is very useful at times.

EDIT: Just kidding around about hunting down teh faker INFJs (and being supernatural)...

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Wusses.

You really need to hide from the other wussy NFs?

V

violaine

Nah, it would just be an interesting exercise. Not a refuge. I doubt people would post in it exclusively. Tbh, I wonder if it would even get off the ground as INFJs are rather self-contained. But that would be interesting as well.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On another forum there were sections for individual types but anybody could post in them. I liked doing that but it did kinda segregate people and it stopped me from mixing with other types so much as I was always in the INFJ section. Plus people would go into another type's forum and troll if they had something against that particular type. Caused a lot of forum drama.
Now I regret voting yes. I didn't really think that through, did I? :doh: