• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs aren't funny

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You want to ship off all the INFPs to CLOWN SCHOOL? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

HOMICIDAL INFPS IN FACEPAINT ALL CRAMMED IN A LITTLE TINY CAR.

THEY CAN EMOTE YOU TO DEATH WITH JUST THE POWER OF THEIR EMO-NESS.

CAN'T SLEEP INFPS WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP INFPS WILL EAT ME

:horor::horor::horor::horor::horor::horor:

Hello!!!

Lunch....

67002.jpg

R

Riva

Few of the INFJs in this forum are funny.
Pink (eNFJ) is funny too. (extremely creative and funny writer).

I think INFJs are the funniest NFs.
ENFPs are goofy funny.
ENFJs joke at themselves a bit like ENTJs.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^In rebuttal I woudl note exception merely proves the rule

...dang just when you thought it was safe to go to the circus...

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I *WAS* making tortillas and eggses for breakfast.

HORK.

:shock:

Also, ladies and gentlemen: exhibit A, an INFP who's funny!

If you're not going to eat it, I will.

If you tear the tortillas into pieces, the resemblance to skull fragments and brains is pretty good. Little bit of Tabasco to liven it up...Yum.

:newwink:

R

Riva

^In rebuttal I woudl note exception merely proves the rule

...dang just when you thought it was safe to go to the circus...

ok let me edit it.

Few of the many of the INFJs in this forum are funny.
Pink (eNFJ) is funny too. (extremely creative and funny writer).

I think INFJs are the funniest NFs.
ENFPs are goofy funny.
ENFJs joke at themselves a bit like ENTJs.

The issue with NFs are they don't be rude to others, insult others or make racist jokes. We NTs love to be rude to others (INTJs), insult others (ENTJs) and make cute subtle racist remarks (xNTP).

And we all know that non crack us up as much as those. :devil:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

The issue with NFs are they don't be rude to others, insult others or make racist jokes. We NTs love to be rude to others (INTJs), insult others (ENTJs) and make cute subtle racist remarks (xNTP).

I would add, restate and/or corollary (xNTPs) like to dabble in the taboo subjects in general (ENTJs) find targets for us to laugh at the victims(focus) misfortune with (INTJs) we laugh at the victimizers(focus) conduct...all great fodder to milk those shock laughs and to visibly horrify NFs to the amusement of all.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I like the NTJ humor when it is elaborate (although sometimes it is too technical for me to get the whole joke). I like the other kinds of humor when they are creative and clever. My favorite humor is Colbert because it is insightful and not just rude, whereas Rush Limbaugh often uses that obvious, stupid rudeness.

As far as the focus of humor being rudeness, trying to humiliate people, and the racist remarks. That is as overused as a T-shirt full of holes. When you know the punchline a mile away what is there to laugh at?

R

Riva

As far as the focus of humor being rudeness, trying to humiliate people, and the racist remarks. That is as overused as a T-shirt full of holes. When you know the punchline a mile away what is there to laugh at?

So you are thinking what they are going to say? But not saying it thinking that others are thinking the same thing?

Hey that makes you a racist too. :laugh: ;)

Welcome to the club sister Tooni!:devil:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So you are thinking what they are going to say? But not saying it thinking that others are thinking the same thing?

Hey that makes you a racist too. :laugh: ;)

Welcome to the club sister Tooni!:devil:
Ha.
It could be either that or because I'm psychic.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
An INTP said this to me, oh, about two years ago.

I didn't believe it then, but it's been in the back of my brain since... and it is correct.

NFs just aren't that funny. They can have a wonderful sense of humor, quick to laugh and appreciate jokes. A few are funny on occasion and they will play off another's humor as well.

They just are rarely the one who comes up and gets others to laugh on their own.

Agree or disagree?

When I read this I was like oh no he didn't!

NF's are funny as hell. Plenty of hilarious NF's right here on this forum!

As for me personally, humor happens to be my number one value and is how I connect and bond with people and is what makes life meaningful and keeps me going. I make people crack up all the time both intentionally and unintentionally,lol. I am even pursuing a career in Stand Up comedy.

Even people who hate me laugh at my jokes and think I am funny and I can crack them up intentionally.

I have met other NF's who crack people up all the time as well- whose goal and purpose it is to make people laugh who are even pursuing Stand Up comedy as well.

I think the NF needs to feel comfortable. If an NF isn't cracking jokes with you- then you are not invited in their emotional studio 54 and are missing out on the entertainment inside or they don't have anyone around invited to their emotional Studio 54 for you to peek in on and catch the spillover. We only perform when we feel people will appreciate our genius and get it,lol.
We sense stick up the butt.

There needs to be a certain energy around us and within us.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
NFs especially INFs at show and tell tend to choose tell; this thread is demostrative.:doh:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NFs especially INFs at show and tell tend to choose tell; this thread is demostrative.:doh:

Trying to be funny in a thread where you are accused of not being funny is only going to make you seem like you're trying very hard, which is never funny.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Trying to be funny in a thread where you are accused of not being funny is only going to make you seem like you're trying very hard, which is never funny.
Pretty much the point of starting a thread like this.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's not funny.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Did we ruin the INTJs fun? Why don't you go pull the wings off a butterfly or something?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
NF's know what is funny.. But they take themselves too seriously to be very funny themselves.. Just an observation.. and possibly a skewed one..