User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Personally, I've never even had any intentions of being anybody's clown. I find humour everywhere and it is completely unrelated to type. NF's can be funny just as any other type out there, it really depends on the character.

First of all, I laugh myself and whether people are able to pick up on what I find funny is secondary to me because I rarely provide any explanations. Trying to be funny feels fake and smells like hard labour. Although, people trying desperately to be funny amuse me immensely.
    Sky is Blue omg I've finally encountered you.
    You see I've been an avid reader of this forum for a long time but I never joined until recently. When I wasn't a member I read so many of your post and I loved them. I literally fell in love with you. There was just something about your words that I loved so much. You said things like you were in another world, like you didn't exist in the world we're in, a world with suffering and pain, and I wanted to join you in that world of yours. There was just something about your innocence that ... Your stick figure drawings/avatars were also very cute, and I always imagined your stick figure avatars saying the words you typed so it added more to the innocence of your words.
    I know this is not the time and place to profess my love but I had to, and I'm sorry for straying off topic.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I am a hard critic when it comes to humour yet I find LA very funny.

It is generally not her trying to be funny (unless she is more subtle than I assume)...maybe because her type is so rare...I just often get a kick out of her responses...especially the ones based on an emotionally reaction.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    ^ Badum Tish
    What does that mean?

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Soujiro View Post
    You see I've been an avid reader of this forum for a long time but I never joined until recently. When I wasn't a member I read so many of your post and I loved them. I literally fell in love with you. There was just something about your words that I loved so much. You said things like you were in another world, like you didn't exist in the world we're in, a world with suffering and pain, and I wanted to join you in that world of yours. There was just something about your innocence that ... Your stick figure drawings/avatars were also very cute, and I always imagined your stick figure avatars saying the words you typed so it added more to the innocence of your words.
    I know this is not the time and place to profess my love but I had to, and I'm sorry for straying off topic.
    OMG, I'm adored!!! Thank you, you've just made my day! But yes, I agree, best not to stray off the topic Carry on, people, carry on. NF's are funny!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

What does that mean?
    well, maybe the stigma isn't too far off.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I am a hard critic when it comes to humour yet I find LA very funny.

It is generally not her trying to be funny (unless she is more subtle than I assume)...maybe because her type is so rare...I just often get a kick out of her responses...especially the ones based on an emotionally reaction.
    Lol. Sometimes I'm silly, but that's when I get into a certain mode. Anyway, I'm just me... what do you mean by "my type?" INFJ?

Anyway, glad to have entertained you. My utter disbelief at the sentiments expressed on this forum can indeed be funny.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hilarious! *applause*

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    OMG, I'm adored!!! Thank you, you've just made my day! But yes, I agree, best not to stray off the topic Carry on, people, carry on. NF's are funny!
    ... oops.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

You people are psychotic...

Entertain me dammit...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None