First 4121314151624 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm hilarious. I have a dark, bitter, ironic sense of humor. Some people get it, some don't, but it frequently appears in my writing, and sometimes in my speech.

One of the funniest people I know IRL is an ENF.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I'm not funny most of the time. When I'm funny, I'm funny. I prefer a good signal to noise ratio.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think my humor is a reactive kind, I say what witty thing comes to mind when someone says or asks something. It gets better the more I know the people I'm around so I don't accidentally make rude or unfairly general assumptions for the joke. I'm very good at timing, just bad at the meat of the joke. If nothing comes to mind, I'm not funny.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

My friends find me hilarious. I'm rarely funny on demand though. My humor isn't really predictable.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFP

1-I have met a varieties of types including NF that are very funny and can came with clever sayings or comebacks, thought I believe SP have and advantage over here.

2-I have been said that I'm funny or say things that makes people cracks up but of course I don't always intend to, a lot of things just comes out of my mouth without none intention of being funny or amusing and it ends up being.

3-This thread a bit stereotyping and I hate that but whatever...I think what it is funny for someone might not be neccesarily being for others; for example I met an ESXP(a type related to being funny or amusing most of the times) in my classroom last year, Guy was a loud-spoken idiot that always end up saying some stupid or idiotic shit and he thought he was the cool joker or clown of the class while most people just think about him as and obnoxious and ridiculous.

MBTI
    infp

ENFPs are the funniest people I've ever met. Sometimes they don't even have to say anything, just their facial expression is hiliarious. Enneagram types play a role too. I know ENFP 2's, and she's not really funny, just silly. On the other hand, ENFPs 7's are born again comedian, they're
    just bat shit insane, I LOVE THEM.

violaine

Eh, not accounting for personal taste, you have to know funny INFs well before you get to see them in full flight. Otherwise, you get the humor-lite version. Funny INFs are funny in a personalized way, using the things they know about you once you have some comfortable history together.

I can't take the gloves off until I know a person well enough to know I won't go too far. I once told a morbid, offensive joke when I was 13 that cut too close to the bone for the recipient. Stuck with me for life.

My family and the men I have dated particularly mention that I am one of the funniest people they know. *shrugs* With anyone else and at TypeC I am typically more concerned with not being offensive/keeping my humor to myself. Irl I don't like playing to a crowd either, (too impersonal), so it's also more of a one-on-one thing.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    You don't have to do anything at all. Your avatar makes me chuckle.
    Yeah, I am funny looking and lumpy.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    NFs just aren't that funny. They can have a wonderful sense of humor, quick to laugh and appreciate jokes. A few are funny on occasion and they will play off another's humor as well.

They just are rarely the one who comes up and gets others to laugh on their own.

Agree or disagree?
    A catholic priest, a rabbi and two clowns went into a bar. What did they say?

---

Four pints, please.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    I find that I have excellent humor "material" (i.e. good, creative ideas for jokes). However, my delivery is definitely a weakness. I've taken to whispering my sarcastic/humorous remarks to my husband or close friend when out in public, and then they deliver it to the group as their own with good success.
    When I was with a group of friends out at an amusement park one of my INFP friends would tell me a joke and I would deliver it. Since it wasn't on purpose it took a bit for us to realize it was happening.

I suck at telling already prepared "jokes" - I can always ruin them, although I've gotten better at it over the years. It was pretty much just as funny when I would butcher the joke though. I ended up tagging along "wasn't that a GREAT story" to the end of my lame stories and usually people laugh at that because I'm making fun of myself.