User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

...and the other foot...in the TWILIGHT ZONE! (dramatic closure music)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

whaaaat??? i completely disagree with this!

i've gotten called funny a lot of times. and my friend who i'm pretty sure is an enfp is hilarious and almost won the class clown superlative.

i think NT humor can be way too misanthropic for me to appreciate sometimes.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I forgot to mention it before but I also think that, for example, ENFP humor is much closer to ENTP than to NFJ humor.

Wait...did I just say NFJ humor?

I meant NFJs being funny.

Wait...

MBTI
    ENFP

I was reading about this on another forum just yesterday and i think that a reason why NFs aren't openly the ones to crack jokes is due to a sense of PCness... FDor example, it was commented upon that ENFPs and INFJs for instance have quite a dark cynical sense of humour however, it usually takes the presence of an NT for example of an SP to really bring that out as the NF worries about people's feelings.. Lets be honest to be really funny you have to be ruthless!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Ne can be very funny and nothing compares to good old Ne humour, doesent matter if it comes from T or F.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP

I disagree from personal experience. I'm extremely funny when I choose to be and I'm in a situation where I feel comfortable to joke around.

I actually considered becoming a comedian when I was a kid.

INFP's in my experience are pretty amazing at being really, really funny and at the same time, doing it gently. That's not to say toothlessly - the teeth are shown, but not used. As much as to say "I made that observation, yeah, don't think I didn't. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me... or is it? Heh, no, it is. Or is it? Nah, really, it's cool. Or is it?" etc.

They're crazy and stuff like ENFP's, but just more kinda... controlled. ENFP might get wild and out of control a bit, and end up causing offence through just being carried away.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I was reading about this on another forum just yesterday and i think that a reason why NFs aren't openly the ones to crack jokes is due to a sense of PCness... FDor example, it was commented upon that ENFPs and INFJs for instance have quite a dark cynical sense of humour however, it usually takes the presence of an NT for example of an SP to really bring that out as the NF worries about people's feelings.. Lets be honest to be really funny you have to be ruthless!
    Mostly agreed. I can't count the number of times I refrain from saying something on my mind online for fear it might be misinterpreted due to the medium. Which is funny because I'm not afraid to be misinterpreted in real life...People's dynamic online is vastly different. Tone, timing etc are oh so very important too.

EDIT:I mostly don't care what others thing online either, but with so many INFPs and FJs around, you never know when you are bruising egos. And my big heart always cares for the social pariahs locked up in their basements, logged on Typ0C. I wouldn't want to stir something up.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

MBTI
    ENFP

I must say there are times irl when I flip the switch and become brutal.. ofetn causing offense... however, the next day with a comedy hangover I feel pangs of guilt as I really don't mean to offend, it's just as prox said, I have happened to get carried away! It's interesting however, that during one of these episodes I was wrongly typed as an ENTP... Perhaps then it is not relaity but people's perceptions of NFs as being seriously sensitive etc etc and general 'these wounds they will not heal' emo's. It is possible that funny NFs are mistyped... dunno, just a thought
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??