User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I um am sorry for everything I have done, will do, or might have done now or in the future all of you INFPs. Whew!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I um am sorry for everything I have done, will do, or might have done now or in the future all of you INFPs. Whew!
    That just means you'll be eaten first
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think that this is a good saying: those who are most pure are most capable of corruption. I mean, look at Satan, he was the best, the most beautiful, and the purest, and see what he became? Sometimes I'm sure I'm just as capable of ripping someone's heart out (literally) when I'm angry as I am of saving someone when I feel compassionate.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    I think that this is a good saying: those who are most pure are most capable of corruption. I mean, look at Satan, he was the best, the most beautiful, and the purest, and see what he became? Sometimes I'm sure I'm just as capable of ripping someone's heart out (literally) when I'm angry as I am of saving someone when I feel compassionate.
    Nah, it's not "corruption". If I am mad at you, you deserve it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

when someone crosses me, i either completely internalize it and never act on it.. or i'm set on making their life hell. i can be a huuuuge bitch when i want to be, although i feel like i'm getting a lot nicer with age.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Soooo...if I ever get married to an INFP, and somehow piss her off, do I have to worry about being on the receiving end of Elaur's knife? Would that be a "stab him in his sleep" scenario? *gulp*
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Soooo...if I ever get married to an INFP, and somehow piss her off, do I have to worry about being on the receiving end of Elaur's knife? Would that be a "stab him in his sleep" scenario? *gulp*
    No, it's more malicious than that; you will know exactly what's happening and every drop of pain and fear will be savoured. For that to happen, though, you'll have to be well beyond redemption - you're still her hubby.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    No, it's more malicious than that; you will know exactly what's happening and every drop of pain and fear will be savoured. For that to happen, though, you'll have to be well beyond redemption - you're still her hubby.
    You forgot photographed or filmed. To be re-lived as often as possible, long after the subject has become worm food...

P.S. We have looooong memories. Hurt me now, and I'll remember you in 30 years...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    You forgot photographed or filmed. To be re-lived as often as possible, long after the subject has become worm food...

P.S. We have looooong memories. Hurt me now, and I'll remember you in 30 years...
    Agreed. The thing is you have to do something that fucking stupid in order for that to happen in the first place; as was mentioned earlier in the thread, if it happens you typically deserve it. Try not doing things that end up deserving of such and you'll find that many of the sins you commit can be forgiven.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Agreed. The thing is you have to do something that fucking stupid in order for that to happen in the first place; as was mentioned earlier in the thread, if it happens you typically deserve it. Try not doing things that end up deserving of such and you'll find that many of the sins you commit can be forgiven.