I am currently deciding on jobs and would be interested to know external opinions of what I'd be suited to. If it is possible to get an idea of that from TC posting.
I have added some bonus options in the poll to entertain those who have no idea .
The options I am looking at and my weaknesses in areas are:
- Consulting (I don't have much management experience but lots of problem solving experience and working with people from teaching)
- Journalism (I love writing, I love figuring out issues, I love being out of the office, I have no experience in the arts)
- Engineering (I like the problem solving and ideas, not so much the office work and repetition (I'm qualified))
- Physics (Love theories and problem solving, don't like reading technical stuff, referencing and being strictly logical. Need more people interaction.)
- Rockstar (I can't play music very well, but would love it as a career. Getting off my ass and getting some guitar lessons might make it an option.)
- Prostitution (May relieve the sexual frustration of being single for so long. Might get STDs.)
- Other (anything else you think is better than these options)