• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Looking for INFP's :)

Not2bforgot10

MBTI Type
xNxJ
I am looking for female INFP's to chat with on yahoo and aim. Please message me; I'd like to talk values ;)

Not2bforgot10 (Yahoo)
Not2bforgot10x (Aim)

And do you like books? Spirituality? We can talk about that too :S

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, I've got a lot of love for one specific male INFP at the moment:wubbie:

Does that help? :D

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd give love to a male INFP. :wubbie:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Depends and likely only that specific guy...

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Fuzzy warm feelings towards all* INFP males right at the moment. :wubbie:

* All is used in the academic sense, meaning +/- 3% on sample size.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I've got a lot of love for one specific male INFP at the moment:wubbie:

Does that help? :D

I'd give love to a male INFP. :wubbie:

Fuzzy warm feelings towards all* INFP males right at the moment. :wubbie:

* All is used in the academic sense, meaning +/- 3% on sample size.

:hug: Good efforts. Not sure about the other guys, but I know I'd probably benefit more from someone actually wanting me and be easy enough to get to. I've found that's too much to ask for sometimes though... ^_^

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Tsk Tsk male INFPs. You do not help our cause by appearing needy. :D

(Instead, let's start another thread where we talk about how us male INFPs are good chatters and we greatly enjoy chatting and everyone loves us in chat. :D )

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tsk Tsk male INFPs. You do not help our cause by appearing needy. :D

(Instead, let's start another thread where we talk about how us male INFPs are good chatters and we greatly enjoy chatting and everyone loves us in chat. :D )

They don't last long, it just turns into abunch of guys from other types wanting to pickup the female INFPs. Waste of time, IMO...

Then again, I don't bother editing myself since I can't get at hardly any of the available girls on this site anyway. Therefore, if I seem needy, oh well.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
These INFP threads crack me up. Just talk to the girls for goodness sake. Do be all sleazy and invite them to IM chat when you've barely met them...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These INFP threads crack me up. Just talk to the girls for goodness sake. Do be all sleazy and invite them to IM chat when you've barely met them...

Advice_dog_go_outside.jpg

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
They don't last long, it just turns into abunch of guys from other types wanting to pickup the female INFPs. Waste of time, IMO...

Then again, I don't bother editing myself since I can't get at hardly any of the available girls on this site anyway. Therefore, if I seem needy, oh well.

(1) What if it's girls from other types wanting to pick up the male INFPS?

:hi:

(2) If there is any quality that I have seen in INFP males that is STAGGERINGLY unattractive, it is the endless capacity to feel sorry for yourself. Most of you guys get it under control, but I know a couple of DEEPLY broken INFP males who are unbelievably NOT fun at parties because they're so self-pitying. The feeling crap you guys do is great and all, but CUT IT THE FUCK OUT with the oh-poor-me thing. Lift some weights, get a tattoo, buy a motorcycle, and learn to pick up chicks. I know you guys can do it...I've watched you touchy-feely dudes absolutely MOW through the available women around me because we fall over like bowling pins in your presence. So USE it, (don't ABUSE it :steam:) and live your fucking lives instead of wondering why you're not living your lives. You can be touchy-feely and still happy...I've seen it happen, I pinky-swear.

:party2:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Wrong country and I'm having trouble getting my passport.

(2) If there is any quality that I have seen in INFP males that is STAGGERINGLY unattractive, it is the endless capacity to feel sorry for yourself. Most of you guys get it under control, but I know a couple of DEEPLY broken INFP males who are unbelievably NOT fun at parties because they're so self-pitying. The feeling crap you guys do is great and all, but CUT IT THE FUCK OUT with the oh-poor-me thing. Lift some weights, get a tattoo, buy a motorcycle, and learn to pick up chicks. I know you guys can do it...I've watched you touchy-feely dudes absolutely MOW through the available women around me because we fall over like bowling pins in your presence. So USE it, (don't ABUSE it :steam:) and live your fucking lives instead of wondering why you're not living your lives. You can be touchy-feely and still happy...I've seen it happen, I pinky-swear.

Working on finding things to have fun with. I'm actually one of the people at the party who just enjoys the noise, dances some, games some, then goes home content. I really only bitch on these forums... :blush:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yep...look at the Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortensen types (both INF)...women die over them because they're mysterious and sensitive, but not "woe is me" constantly (okay, good looks, fame, and talent probably helps too).

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone else uses this place to whine, so I do too. It will probably end once I finally find the things I actually want instead of banging my head on walls. It's just a slow process and I'm impatient.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Everyone else uses this place to whine, so I do too. It will probably end once I finally find the things I actually want instead of banging my head on walls. It's just a slow process and I'm impatient.

Er...you didn't realize that was ME whining??

:BangHead:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Er...you didn't realize that was ME whining??

:BangHead:

:doh:

I'm sure there are a few around your area who could help you out that are on this board.

Sorry about that...

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
:doh:

I'm sure there are a few around your area who could help you out that are on this board.

Sorry about that...

Don't get me wrong...I meant every word I said. Still, I'm whining too, because I'm tired of looking for someone with your characteristics and flaws who has a HANDLE on those flaws instead of letting them eat him alive.