User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

These INFP threads crack me up. Just talk to the girls for goodness sake. Do be all sleazy and invite them to IM chat when you've barely met them...
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    These INFP threads crack me up. Just talk to the girls for goodness sake. Do be all sleazy and invite them to IM chat when you've barely met them...
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    They don't last long, it just turns into abunch of guys from other types wanting to pickup the female INFPs. Waste of time, IMO...

Then again, I don't bother editing myself since I can't get at hardly any of the available girls on this site anyway. Therefore, if I seem needy, oh well.
    (1) What if it's girls from other types wanting to pick up the male INFPS?

(2) If there is any quality that I have seen in INFP males that is STAGGERINGLY unattractive, it is the endless capacity to feel sorry for yourself. Most of you guys get it under control, but I know a couple of DEEPLY broken INFP males who are unbelievably NOT fun at parties because they're so self-pitying. The feeling crap you guys do is great and all, but CUT IT THE FUCK OUT with the oh-poor-me thing. Lift some weights, get a tattoo, buy a motorcycle, and learn to pick up chicks. I know you guys can do it...I've watched you touchy-feely dudes absolutely MOW through the available women around me because we fall over like bowling pins in your presence. So USE it, (don't ABUSE it :steam and live your fucking lives instead of wondering why you're not living your lives. You can be touchy-feely and still happy...I've seen it happen, I pinky-swear.

Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post

Wrong country and I'm having trouble getting my passport.

(2) If there is any quality that I have seen in INFP males that is STAGGERINGLY unattractive, it is the endless capacity to feel sorry for yourself. Most of you guys get it under control, but I know a couple of DEEPLY broken INFP males who are unbelievably NOT fun at parties because they're so self-pitying. The feeling crap you guys do is great and all, but CUT IT THE FUCK OUT with the oh-poor-me thing. Lift some weights, get a tattoo, buy a motorcycle, and learn to pick up chicks. I know you guys can do it...I've watched you touchy-feely dudes absolutely MOW through the available women around me because we fall over like bowling pins in your presence. So USE it, (don't ABUSE it :steam and live your fucking lives instead of wondering why you're not living your lives. You can be touchy-feely and still happy...I've seen it happen, I pinky-swear.

Working on finding things to have fun with. I'm actually one of the people at the party who just enjoys the noise, dances some, games some, then goes home content. I really only bitch on these forums...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yep...look at the Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortensen types (both INF)...women die over them because they're mysterious and sensitive, but not "woe is me" constantly (okay, good looks, fame, and talent probably helps too).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Everyone else uses this place to whine, so I do too. It will probably end once I finally find the things I actually want instead of banging my head on walls. It's just a slow process and I'm impatient.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Everyone else uses this place to whine, so I do too. It will probably end once I finally find the things I actually want instead of banging my head on walls. It's just a slow process and I'm impatient.
    Er...you didn't realize that was ME whining??

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Er...you didn't realize that was ME whining??

I'm sure there are a few around your area who could help you out that are on this board.

Sorry about that...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm sure there are a few around your area who could help you out that are on this board.

Sorry about that...
    Don't get me wrong...I meant every word I said. Still, I'm whining too, because I'm tired of looking for someone with your characteristics and flaws who has a HANDLE on those flaws instead of letting them eat him alive.