User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by antireconciler View Post
    I really can't figure out sky's Halloween avatar. What is going on with that bat? It's like boobs with bat ears and wings??? There's an obvious solution but I'm missing it somehow ... :confused: kind of funny though
    eyes?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Enneagram
    inxj

Quote Originally Posted by enfp1091 View Post
    The other day I went to a pre-halloween party and what I noticed is that everyone was dancing but I was watching everyone and everything and then I notice that I wasn't dancing at all. Friends usually told me to dance but it wasn't that I didn't want to dance, It was that I was checking the place, like if I were expecting someone or something to happen.

Have you ever had an experience like I had? if you want you can talk about anything similar, something funny, something scary, something sad, etc.
    Yes...sometimes i have this predictive quality, like a hunch that i know something big is going to happen. For example, i was walking down the street with someone, and had the hunch, and soon after met a famouse tv celebrity, this journalist i greatly admire. Anywho this hunch is like an expectation that i have which actually comes true, how odd is that. It happens rarely, but when it does, it's pretty amazing.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post

I'm the ADHD poster child. I have ZERO attention span. My brain is into so many things all the time, it is really nutty. I can't tuen my brain off. I am not kidding.
    This. Actually I just went out for dinner with a few friends. Sometimes I was listening to someone talk while watching the hockey game from my peripheral vision. It's like I've multithreaded my brain like a computer processor.

And dancing rocks!
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Yes. I never even read whole threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Well, I can't stop my brain from receiving signals from the outside world, my own reaction to these signals and then processing them over and over and over again...so...yes...I am always distracted. And as I mostly have my headphones on, it doesn't help either. Ooh...shinies...wait, what were we talking about again?
    +1 Not only that, I'm constantly being interrupted by other inconsiderate people with their random insignificant bullshit. Pisses me off! :steam:

MBTI
    ENFP

Very few things can distract me from dancing.

I'm so distracted that sometimes I think that I can't experience the reality...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

I was thinking about starting a similar thread, but once again I had some brilliant idea (I forgot which).

But seriously: It sometimes is a serious issue, the more as I'm supposed to write college papers. I really revel in research, but I'm frequently sidetracked by all the information that has nothing to do with the topic I have to write about. Thus I spend too much time on reading and too little on writing
    I'm constantly afraid that I'm missing something important.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

I get really distracted with mental multi-tasking... and subconsciously "weed" out people who are talking to me or trying to get my attention. It really pisses some people off, but it bothers me more. I just automatically hear their words but they don't register. Sometimes I will even respond with "uh huh" or something similar. It makes me feel pretty bad when I realize I'm doing it. I can repeat the words they said aloud & then register them because I am giving them more attention, or perhaps because they are in my own voice. This really bothers me. It can be people who I care the most about. Usually the same people though, as if there is some "filter" they just don't get through. I live with a few introverts & when they talk, its important. But I drown them out because they are so soft spoken.

I have to tell them to call my name first, even if I'm right there, to make sure I am paying attention.