• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP's are PARANOID! Hahahaha...um...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every is/can be paranoid.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
High Neuroticism
Chronic negative affects, including anxiety, fearfulness, tension, irritability, anger, dejection, hopelessness, guilt, shame; difficulty in inhibiting impulses: for example, to eat, drink, or spend money; irrational beliefs: for example, unrealistic expectations, perfectionistic demands on self, unwarranted pessimism; unfounded somatic concerns; helplessness and dependence on others for emotional support and decision making.

High Extraversion
Excessive talking, leading to inappropriate self-disclosure and social friction; inability to spend time alone; attention seeking and overly dramatic expression of emotions; reckless excitement seeking; inappropriate attempts to dominate and control others.

High Openness
Preoccupation with fantasy and daydreaming; lack of practicality; eccentric thinking (e.g., belief in ghosts, reincarnation, UFOs); diffuse identity and changing goals: for example, joining religious cult; susceptibility to nightmares and states of altered consciousness; social rebelliousness and nonconformity that can interfere with social or vocational advancement.

High Agreeableness
Gullibility: indiscriminate trust of others; excessive candor and generosity, to detriment of self-interest; inability to stand up to others and fight back; easily taken advantage of.

Low Conscientiousness
Underachievement: not fulfilling intellectual or artistic potential; poor academic performance relative to ability; disregard of rules and responsibilities can lead to trouble with the law; unable to discipline self (e.g., stick to diet, exercise plan) even when required for medical reasons; personal and occupational aimlessness.

It's not perfect, but so much of it fits with the ENFP profile :).

I think I've been guilty of most of them at times. Especially the last one.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no they shouldn't...it makes me mad...who wrote it...let's hurt them. :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't see why not. Ne-ability to see connections and extrapolate imperceptibles and Fi-tendency to make everything personal can lead someone to be a tad paranoid.*

*xNFP disclaimer: This is based on probabilistic thinking and generalities. You may not [and probably don't] feel this way. None of this post is a personal attack.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh it's totally true...but still sthu about it. :D

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
dont know about paranoid but definitely very prone to suggestions

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
i know im very paranoid and im an infp so yeah

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have suffered with my fair share of 'they are watching us' and I guess that hypochondria is a form of paranoia isn't it (sigh) I know it's stupid but I just can't help it!