• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP's are PARANOID! Hahahaha...um...

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ok... i do get a little worked up when people don't respond to me...

yup that is paranoia and I am like that. Also if I just hide away for a while and people that I consider to be friends don't contact me then I get hurt and think why do I bother.

Usually it's in these moments that I drift away and people think it was I who chose to end the friendship when really they weren't there. It's an odd childish thing that I battle, after all it takes 2 to make a friendship

why I can reason it in my mind and still not have it make sense is well odd.

I confess that this is true somewhat for me as well. I get all goofy and overly honest and personal, then later start seeing everything as a sign that I've managed to frighten someone off again. Maybe I have! *paranoid*

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
what about the possibility that you hvae friends who recognize that people tend to gravitate to ENFPs and take up their time, and so, in the interest of allowing their ENFP friend better balance in life and not add to their stress of not accomplishing their commitments, they give them space and let the ENFP make contact? *now is paranoid about her ENFP friend*

Damnit! That's me too! :blush:

I tend to throw everything to the wind if I'm enjoying the company of another. It just tends to instantly gravitate to the top of my priority list, and won't go away. :doh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
does anybody else freak themselves out about things like...damn i hit my head really hard...is it bleeding in there...how would i know? or...shit did i just mix chemicals...what if this silver shit floating around in this teapot is going to give me some weird mental issue...or....what if i just pass out while i'm driving on this highway...or is that just my weird anxiety shit that happens sometimes?

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
does anybody else freak themselves out about things like...damn i hit my head really hard...is it bleeding in there...how would i know? or...shit did i just mix chemicals...what if this silver shit floating around in this teapot is going to give me some weird mental issue...or....what if i just pass out while i'm driving on this highway...or is that just my weird anxiety shit that happens sometimes?

Nope, not I. I'm quite the opposite when it comes to this sort of stuff. I admit to taking great amusement in watching others cringe at such though. :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...thanks...i laugh at myself about it too. :blush:

and weird thing...i'm actually almost never sick and never go to the hospital...but was extremely accident prone as a kid...i think it traumatized me... somebody hold me....haha

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
haha...thanks...i laugh at myself about it too. :blush:

and weird thing...i'm actually almost never sick and never go to the hospital...but was extremely accident prone as a kid...i think it traumatized me... somebody hold me....haha

:hug: You poor thing! :D

I had ultra severe migraines growing up. Used to get temp paralyzes and everything. Pain was unbelievable! Got pumped up with morphine in the hospital on several occasions for it. Gave me a huge tolerance for pain, I think, so it takes a pretty severe injury for someone to trigger my empathy. Unless it's my daughter, and she's crying. Then it all goes out the window. I seem to have a double standard when it comes to my son, though. Cultural influence, maybe?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
totally prone to paranoia...worst case scenario things...it's like my mind just cannot shut off so it will just play out any thing for fun...i need sedatives.

yeah my bro's like that too. he seems to not be able to get enough of dwelling on all the different possibilities of accidents he could have, ways he could violently be killed in them, illnesses he could contract by forgetting to wipe the worktop and suchlike. and, doubtless, also how the various people around him and their recent words and actions could be interpreted in such a way as to make them evidence that he can't trust them.

kuh!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
doesn't make any sense does it...on one hand everything is so serious...and on the other it's all so absurd and hysterical.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah, it's one of those times when you need to learn to assert some T over your F :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think it's that flair for the dramatics ya know...but...you're not really serious about it but just can't help that your mind goes there...and it's not always scary or worst case scenario things...it happens with possible good outcomes of situations too...just crazy overactive brain...i think that's why we can appear scattered or unfocused because there's just too many thought swirling about.

sculpting

I confess that this is true somewhat for me as well. I get all goofy and overly honest and personal, then later start seeing everything as a sign that I've managed to frighten someone off again. Maybe I have! *paranoid*

+1

I feel like this all the time. I am trying to learn to be less honest, less personal, less open, and hide all the loose peices clanking around upstairs.

Especially when I interact with others who are using Fe, I tend to open-emo-dump at them and it is far more than they ever wanted.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not too paranoid about what some people might consider conspiracy theories. I actually consider them in a matter-of-fact type way. I do get paranoid when people don't respond to my email/text/call. My mind goes crazy thinking of why they aren't responding.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
yup that is paranoia and I am like that. Also if I just hide away for a while and people that I consider to be friends don't contact me then I get hurt and think why do I bother.

Usually it's in these moments that I drift away and people think it was I who chose to end the friendship when really they weren't there. It's an odd childish thing that I battle, after all it takes 2 to make a friendship

why I can reason it in my mind and still not have it make sense is well odd.

Wow, yes I feel like this. Alot of my friendships have died this way. I shut down when I feel let down, and I just drift away without really discussing what has happened.

I am getting a little bit better at this, I think. But I know I still feel this way more than I should.

Yep, all the time. My mind takes some odd twists and turns until I need to phone and discuss my insane fears with someone who can calm me down.

This is part of the reason my isfj friend likes me so much, because the things I phone to ask her are so far out there, she gets so much of a laugh talking me down off the clouds again. (she told me this lol)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
+1

I feel like this all the time. I am trying to learn to be less honest, less personal, less open, and hide all the loose peices clanking around upstairs.

Especially when I interact with others who are using Fe, I tend to open-emo-dump at them and it is far more than they ever wanted.

Yep yep. This one too. I am so open and enthusiastically launch into connecting with new people that I allow in, and then afterwards I want to knock myself upside the head worrying that I said too much, talked too much, came on too strong.

I'm just very enthusiastic when I feel we are connecting, that could be quite intense for someone I guess.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
+1

Been trying to do the same thing... my social net tends to be filled with those pesky Fe users!
It's pretty hard for an extrovert to not act like one for an extended period of time.

Ah well...