User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think it's that flair for the dramatics ya know...but...you're not really serious about it but just can't help that your mind goes there...and it's not always scary or worst case scenario things...it happens with possible good outcomes of situations too...just crazy overactive brain...i think that's why we can appear scattered or unfocused because there's just too many thought swirling about.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I confess that this is true somewhat for me as well. I get all goofy and overly honest and personal, then later start seeing everything as a sign that I've managed to frighten someone off again. Maybe I have! *paranoid*
    +1

I feel like this all the time. I am trying to learn to be less honest, less personal, less open, and hide all the loose peices clanking around upstairs.

Especially when I interact with others who are using Fe, I tend to open-emo-dump at them and it is far more than they ever wanted.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

NF's love dramatics.

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm not too paranoid about what some people might consider conspiracy theories. I actually consider them in a matter-of-fact type way. I do get paranoid when people don't respond to my email/text/call. My mind goes crazy thinking of why they aren't responding.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    yup that is paranoia and I am like that. Also if I just hide away for a while and people that I consider to be friends don't contact me then I get hurt and think why do I bother.

Usually it's in these moments that I drift away and people think it was I who chose to end the friendship when really they weren't there. It's an odd childish thing that I battle, after all it takes 2 to make a friendship

why I can reason it in my mind and still not have it make sense is well odd.

Wow, yes I feel like this. Alot of my friendships have died this way. I shut down when I feel let down, and I just drift away without really discussing what has happened.

I am getting a little bit better at this, I think. But I know I still feel this way more than I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    does anybody else freak themselves out about things like...damn i hit my head really hard...is it bleeding in there...how would i know? or...shit did i just mix chemicals...what if this silver shit floating around in this teapot is going to give me some weird mental issue...or....what if i just pass out while i'm driving on this highway...or is that just my weird anxiety shit that happens sometimes?
    Yep, all the time. My mind takes some odd twists and turns until I need to phone and discuss my insane fears with someone who can calm me down.

This is part of the reason my isfj friend likes me so much, because the things I phone to ask her are so far out there, she gets so much of a laugh talking me down off the clouds again. (she told me this lol)
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    +1

I feel like this all the time. I am trying to learn to be less honest, less personal, less open, and hide all the loose peices clanking around upstairs.

Especially when I interact with others who are using Fe, I tend to open-emo-dump at them and it is far more than they ever wanted.
    Yep yep. This one too. I am so open and enthusiastically launch into connecting with new people that I allow in, and then afterwards I want to knock myself upside the head worrying that I said too much, talked too much, came on too strong.

I'm just very enthusiastic when I feel we are connecting, that could be quite intense for someone I guess.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

+1
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    +1

Been trying to do the same thing... my social net tends to be filled with those pesky Fe users!
    It's pretty hard for an extrovert to not act like one for an extended period of time.

Ah well...

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    paranoia, check
    Schizoid, Check. *not caring*.

MBTI
    ENFP