First 34567 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    it's hard not to have an ego when everyone loves you!
    I hate everyone !

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    ok... i do get a little worked up when people don't respond to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    yup that is paranoia and I am like that. Also if I just hide away for a while and people that I consider to be friends don't contact me then I get hurt and think why do I bother.

Usually it's in these moments that I drift away and people think it was I who chose to end the friendship when really they weren't there. It's an odd childish thing that I battle, after all it takes 2 to make a friendship

why I can reason it in my mind and still not have it make sense is well odd.
    I confess that this is true somewhat for me as well. I get all goofy and overly honest and personal, then later start seeing everything as a sign that I've managed to frighten someone off again. Maybe I have! *paranoid*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    what about the possibility that you hvae friends who recognize that people tend to gravitate to ENFPs and take up their time, and so, in the interest of allowing their ENFP friend better balance in life and not add to their stress of not accomplishing their commitments, they give them space and let the ENFP make contact? *now is paranoid about her ENFP friend*
    Damnit! That's me too!

I tend to throw everything to the wind if I'm enjoying the company of another. It just tends to instantly gravitate to the top of my priority list, and won't go away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

does anybody else freak themselves out about things like...damn i hit my head really hard...is it bleeding in there...how would i know? or...shit did i just mix chemicals...what if this silver shit floating around in this teapot is going to give me some weird mental issue...or....what if i just pass out while i'm driving on this highway...or is that just my weird anxiety shit that happens sometimes?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    does anybody else freak themselves out about things like...damn i hit my head really hard...is it bleeding in there...how would i know? or...shit did i just mix chemicals...what if this silver shit floating around in this teapot is going to give me some weird mental issue...or....what if i just pass out while i'm driving on this highway...or is that just my weird anxiety shit that happens sometimes?
    Nope, not I. I'm quite the opposite when it comes to this sort of stuff. I admit to taking great amusement in watching others cringe at such though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha...thanks...i laugh at myself about it too.

and weird thing...i'm actually almost never sick and never go to the hospital...but was extremely accident prone as a kid...i think it traumatized me... somebody hold me....haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

haha...thanks...i laugh at myself about it too.

and weird thing...i'm actually almost never sick and never go to the hospital...but was extremely accident prone as a kid...i think it traumatized me... somebody hold me....haha
    You poor thing!

I had ultra severe migraines growing up. Used to get temp paralyzes and everything. Pain was unbelievable! Got pumped up with morphine in the hospital on several occasions for it. Gave me a huge tolerance for pain, I think, so it takes a pretty severe injury for someone to trigger my empathy. Unless it's my daughter, and she's crying. Then it all goes out the window. I seem to have a double standard when it comes to my son, though. Cultural influence, maybe?

MBTI
    ENTP

totally prone to paranoia...worst case scenario things...it's like my mind just cannot shut off so it will just play out any thing for fun...i need sedatives.
    yeah my bro's like that too. he seems to not be able to get enough of dwelling on all the different possibilities of accidents he could have, ways he could violently be killed in them, illnesses he could contract by forgetting to wipe the worktop and suchlike. and, doubtless, also how the various people around him and their recent words and actions could be interpreted in such a way as to make them evidence that he can't trust them.

kuh!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

doesn't make any sense does it...on one hand everything is so serious...and on the other it's all so absurd and hysterical.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah, it's one of those times when you need to learn to assert some T over your F
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen