User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

She sounds like an ENTJ. Also sounds like a good roommate, won't bother you with her crap going on in her life.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    She sounds like an ENTJ. Also sounds like a good roommate, won't bother you with her crap going on in her life.
    Actually as an ENFJ I can relate to all of what OP said, awhile ago when I was about 16-17 and in a really unhealthy depressed phase of my life. PMs on their way.

Except for the part about acting dumb. Or demanding people fit to how you want things. /halo. jk

As far as the touchy feely part... I went through a phase where I couldn't stand hugs from my family (dad esp). Because to me we had never been close, then something happened and all of a sudden he said "we should all pull together as a family". And tried to give us hugs every day when I didn't feel like he deserved my emotional closeness, as terrible as that sounds. It's a trust thing, same for alot of other people, I felt like I was't close enough trusting them for them to deserve the emotional intimacy of a hug. I used to look forward to getting a hug from one person at church all week long because it made me feel loved.

While I'm all friendly and open right now as a fairly balanced ENFJ, during that time I also felt like I couldn't talk to anybody about my problems. Maybe 1-2 people in the entire world (out of my 10-20 friends). While my world externally was kinda going through a crisis, I locked all my emotions up. I didn't think anybody could understand and rarely cried, maybe only a couple times alone, like when a movie made me realize how lonely I was inside.