Thread: NFs: Describe the person who you most admire and look-up to

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

My old headteacher.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

I've looked up to countless people; looking up to a person and looking down on a person are good ways to lose yourself. I'm currently shaping a perspective in which I deify and demonize nobody, and I hope to maintain this perspective as far as what I behold will take me. If I were to really narrow it down to a base trait I've admired, it would be purposefulness and diligence. This further narrows the list down to those I've understood the most; I come to realize they have been the most like me. Once I integrate what I've learned from them and see it through to the very end of my understanding, there is no turning back. What was once a preoccupation is now a reason to move forward and carry out the purpose. Every new challenge is a gift waiting to be given and to be grateful for. And I am grateful, even in feeling like I've made a roundabout around my Center of loyalty. Now that I'm on my Center, I will see everyone as an equal with equal merit to be respected and protected.

Nobody, really. At least, not as a hero. There have been individual events by people that I've admired, but honestly my standards seem to be too terribly high to actually have a hero.

The people whom I tend to have respect for are much more individuated than the average cat, while retaining a complex moral structure they adhere to.

They're almost always the type who would be labeled by society as being "personality disordered".