User Tag List

First 3456 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I admire the only guy I ever fell in love with:

- Untypable (ENTP? ENFP? ISFP? INTP? INFJ? Who knows?)
    - Gay (or pretends to be gay? Whatever, I still love him, he doesn't even have to be able to love me back.)
    - Totally honest in what he thinks, but he never seems to hurt anyone with it
    - Does whatever he wants to do
    - Doesn't care about what others think of him
    - Doesn't engage in social networks
    - Says crazy stuff all the time
    - Has lame hobbies
    - Looks like an evil Tarzan with normal clothes on (but I still wish he'd just go shopping with his sister, she is so stylish!)
    - Tought me to do everything I want to do and not to listen to others
    - My biggest source of inspiration
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Phantonym

I don't have any particular person I admire or look up to. Never had. But I admire people who exhibit kindness, honesty, consideration, honour, strength (both physical and psychological), willingness to admit defeat and the strength to step out of the situation, ability to overcome one's weaknesses.

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I don't have any particular person I admire or look up to. Never had. But I admire people who exhibit kindness, honesty, consideration, honour, strength (both physical and psychological), willingness to admit defeat and the strength to step out of the situation, ability to overcome one's weaknesses.
    Oh wow, that was really well put. +1

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    ISTJ... was reliable and incredibly brave.... and honest... and the most unpretentious person... who loved being ordinary and was happy to be so and that's what made him truely extraordinary!!! Will love you forever! ....

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    What the thread title says

Also, why do you admire them?
    Here is my other answer = the heroes in Rwanda.
    There are many of them, but for a truly INFJ movie watch Hotel Rwanda
    or the Frontline PBS special Ghosts of Rwanda.

I know there were other historical times when people were heroes but there
    is something incredibly evil at a very personal level that happened in Rwanda.
    And the world looked away but a few very courageous and good people
    did what they could.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Yeah, this pretty much describes me.

It's why I've always hated icebreaker/'let's really get to know you' standard questions like "What historical figures do you most admire" or "Who would you most like to meet if given the chance".... I truly have no answer, my mind goes, . There has never been anyone who's stood out, I've never had a role model...I might appreciate a handful of traits in one person, and another handful in another person. But in general...what you posted is quite true for me.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Dare mo arimasu... (No one)
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A_priori

It varies but right now I would say that INTJs seem to be up there. Specifically a couple that I work with because of the qualities they posess and how they both seem to have good heads on thier shoulders. I also really admire anyone who doesn't stick to a certain set of rules or theories and challenges thier own thoughts and beliefs. In other words I dislike people who are overly textbook but don't really have the experience to back it up. Usually they stick out like sore thumbs lol

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I never looked up to anyone, per se. Never had someone I aspired to be like, or anything like that. The closest thing I may have had to that, was my brother. I mean, I looked up to him in some sense, like any younger sibling may. I never aspired to be like him, as I was well aware we were very different people. But, as far as important figures in our lives go, people who helped shape who we are, who we want to grow into.. he played a significant role.

In a home where everything was a constant turbulent mess, with a mentally ill mother who built you up only to take it away in the next breath- really tear you down to the core of that small self struggling to grow- he was the one consistent person in my life who always accepted and encouraged me to be who I am, to remind me to remind myself- the world isn't like home, people mean to be good, and I am capable of taking part in that world. After his death, I had to reinforce that, in my mind- work harder at driving that concept deeper- to really accept myself on a very basic human level, a level most people appear to take for granted- perhaps because it is granted, for the most part. I had to just keep pushing. Keep reaching. Let go and not fall. Hold on, ever forward.

Only then did I know.. perhaps it's only then we can grasp it, some fragment of understanding.. how much of me died with him, and how much of himself he left behind. How much of my past, my identity was underlined and lifted up by his presence. I cannot imagine who I would have become- if I'd even be alive today- if he had never existed.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Probably my pops. He's an ENTP.

I admire him for being a truely great father in a situation where the majority of men would fall and crumble.

For owning up to his responsibilities and tackling them with the pure love for his children driving him.

For showing us and growing us and being the visionary talented man i adore.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"