User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

My brother. He helped contribute to my personality as it stands today. He's also an INFP I recently discovered (I always thought he was ISFP). Very kind, respectable, and open-minded.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Danse_Macabre View Post
    ^^ Reading that post, I actually thought you were a close friends of mine who I see almost every day. She's an INFP and we're in Western Australia, and she absolutely loves her flute teacher for the reasons you listed. She's always lacked a mother figure, and her flute teacher is female.

It is truly startling.
    That's... so awesome.

Hi there Danse_Macabre and friend!

It may be that we young INFP's look for similar things in role models. It may also be that INFP's frequently have rough upbringings- for example by lacking a parental figure. And I guess there'd be more than one confident,talented NF type who is drawn to a career in music, and puts bread on their table by being an instrumental teacher. And more than one young INFP who is also drawn to music and decides to have instrumental lessons. So maybe it's not so stange after all. Well, that's the best way I can rationalise it, anyway.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hey =D Yeah, that's the only way I can rationalize it too xD
    Still, reading your post was really freaky seeing that I had just been talking to that friend, and she'd been telling me just the other day about her flute teacher.

And about lacking a parental figure - that does seem true, doesn't it? All the INFP's I know are like that... except for me o_O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

As a child, I found Helen Keller and Harriet Tubman inspiring, because in my eyes, they were extremely resilient. Helen Keller, for being both blind/deaf, and Harriet Tubman, for having tremendous will-power/strength.

As an adult, I admire those who make the most out of their situations- those who have the least, yet, keep on trying. I admire those who work back-breaking jobs, but hardly complain, only to come home to be the best parents they can be.

I admire those who survive adversities. Despite circumstances, they remain open-minded, and only want to improve their lives. I admire those who do things with heart/integrity.

MBTI
    fool

Overall, I admire bits and pieces here and there (lol, sounds like I'm talking about pieces of meat).

I admire people who stand on their own. I admire humanitarians. I admire idealists. I admire people with vision and willingness to see through. I admire nihilists. I even admire selfish, using others for their own devices-sort of bricks if I see the reasoning and integrity behind it. I admire people who live by their principles and ethics. I admire people who are their own people. I admire people who challenge most about anything and always, always question.

But most of all, I admire people who are honest to themselves and that way, to others. People with no ego on the way, and who feel no need to protect it. People who are, in this way, open and free and who realise that they can be anything. People that are bounded by and who function by nothing else than their integrity.

Actually I admire any person willing to grow and understand.

I've met one person in my lifetime that is about all of the above.

MBTI
    INFJ

my boyfriend.

he's quiet, kind and hard working. nobody realizes how hard he works, or how kind and gentle he is, because he keeps to himself.
    he is who i wish i was.
    this post is awful lol.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I truly and deeply admire people who are geniunely generous/kind. It's a rare trait as most people just give to recieve, which isn't bad in itself but I can't respect people who do it and think they're being selfless
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I truly and deeply admire people who are geniunely generous/kind. It's a rare trait as most people just give to recieve, which isn't bad in itself but I can't respect people who do it and think they're being selfless
    Quit buttering me up, and just ask already...

MBTI
    INFJ

Close friends on my level of thinking and can comfort me during the many times I'm feeling sad.

The Mind is in essence our soul.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My ENFP twin sister who makes me feel brave and helped me face the world when I was too afraid.

Joe Strummer, my hero. He kept me alive when it was easier to die.

A certain dead ENTP who I'd dig up and marry in a heart beat.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious