• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] the "looks" of a healthy ENFP

revolve

so i'm totally stealing this from someone else but yeah . . . what does a healthy ENFP "look" like???

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
This 'healthy' ENFP is a mythical creature, like unicorns.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
97690887.jpg

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I hear they like to lick knives.

sculpting

If you all will leave answers on my thread below (old enfps).... perhaps I'll post a picture of a crazy ENFP for you...

Yaxblud

MBTI Type
ENFP
This 'healthy' ENFP is a mythical creature, like unicorns.

Lol I just had to reply to this, because I think I'm a pretty healthy ENFP, and in the last few months I've had two completely different groups of friends say something to the effect of "You show up when we least expect it, everyone's psyched to see you, then you disappear to parts unknown and no one knows when or if you'll be back again. You're like a freakin' unicorn man."

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think profiles describe most types in healthy terms. They are so positive that I think they make NFs seem fluffy.

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
Independent, genuine, understand people's feelings but does not let me them sway their decisions, flexible without being disorganized, creative, positive, etc...

jixmixfix

Permabanned
What makes an ENFP different from any other perceiver really? Lots of healthy Pness types.;)

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm an example of a moderately healthy ENFP. My stress has taken a toll on my body, and I've definitely become a tad less outgoing. I've lost a few friends lately, but my relationship is stronger than ever. I still need to figure out a good balance between work and play, but I'm still relatively healthy, even though in the lower end of it. Stupid easy depression. ._.

Qre:us

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:sick:

WHY! For the love of humanity: WHY!!!!!!!!!