• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] old ENFPs-what do they look like?

sculpting

I am interested in understanding what ENFPs-in particular men-can start to look like as they age and get more Te and even Si surfacing.

Any ideas?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm getting an idea myself as I hit my later 20s.

Compared to me 10 years ago. I am more comfortable taking initiative and being direct. If I see a problem with something, I will call straight away and fix it. I am less idealistic. Ideals are understood more as guides than dreams I have to achieve to save the world. I dislike definitions like left and the right in politics and move more toward open approaches to problems. ie. I am ready to act more and trust perception, but less ready to make idealistic calls I cannot justify or make rash statements about the way things are. I wake up in the morning and see some Te in the mirror as much as Fi. And I like it rather than feeling I'm losing part of myself. There's a drive behind it. I like ideas like power dressing now also, whereas I used to like to be inconspicuous. I see marketing and media as tools rather than evils. And maybe like the idea of being part of evil empires. hmmm, these might just be cyclic things though...

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
1814309_152212_e39342801a_p.jpg

OR

c_manson.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's not right wonka...although it makes total sense. :D

my dad was an enfp but i don't really know how he was when he was younger...i can't imagine him being much different.

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
<<< We-e-ell, some of us look like this (I'm 41 :cheese:).

Actually, it's nice to get older and a bit 'tougher', if that makes sense?

Don't worry, I'm still a terrible softie, getting idealistically and naively worked up over stuff plus even more often acting in ways my 9-year old boy now identifies as "Mama's silly button". He's just learning English and I quite loved the association between silly swich and belly button!

The photo was taken a year ago. I was sad because I was in the middle of a fall out with a - now former - good friend, but hosting this party I had to keep on smiling. Inside I was :cry:.

Immaculate Cloud

MBTI Type
INFJ
The ones I know age beautifully I must say... I think that it has to do with the fact that they have such a positive outlook in life and smile often and are the life of the party, so that when they inevitably get older, their laugh lines are there, correctly placed... And they still keep that silly switch too...

skimpit

It’s good to have an active mind into old age. Imagine Ne constantly spinning even as an 80 year-old. Spry as a spring chicken, I tell you. That’d be cool.