User Tag List

Default old ENFPs-what do they look like?

I am interested in understanding what ENFPs-in particular men-can start to look like as they age and get more Te and even Si surfacing.

Any ideas?

I'm getting an idea myself as I hit my later 20s.

Compared to me 10 years ago. I am more comfortable taking initiative and being direct. If I see a problem with something, I will call straight away and fix it. I am less idealistic. Ideals are understood more as guides than dreams I have to achieve to save the world. I dislike definitions like left and the right in politics and move more toward open approaches to problems. ie. I am ready to act more and trust perception, but less ready to make idealistic calls I cannot justify or make rash statements about the way things are. I wake up in the morning and see some Te in the mirror as much as Fi. And I like it rather than feeling I'm losing part of myself. There's a drive behind it. I like ideas like power dressing now also, whereas I used to like to be inconspicuous. I see marketing and media as tools rather than evils. And maybe like the idea of being part of evil empires. hmmm, these might just be cyclic things though...
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

OR

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ ahahaha
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

LOL

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's not right wonka...although it makes total sense.

my dad was an enfp but i don't really know how he was when he was younger...i can't imagine him being much different.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

<<< We-e-ell, some of us look like this (I'm 41 ).

Actually, it's nice to get older and a bit 'tougher', if that makes sense?

Don't worry, I'm still a terrible softie, getting idealistically and naively worked up over stuff plus even more often acting in ways my 9-year old boy now identifies as "Mama's silly button". He's just learning English and I quite loved the association between silly swich and belly button!

The photo was taken a year ago. I was sad because I was in the middle of a fall out with a - now former - good friend, but hosting this party I had to keep on smiling. Inside I was .

MBTI
    INFJ

The ones I know age beautifully I must say... I think that it has to do with the fact that they have such a positive outlook in life and smile often and are the life of the party, so that when they inevitably get older, their laugh lines are there, correctly placed... And they still keep that silly switch too...