User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Bleh, I don't believe that, your facial features look very photogenic.

I love your profile pic.
    Thanks , should have seen all the ones I tried to get her to delete, for some reason I let people take photos of me when I am drunk, who'd of thought ey?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    Then don't listen to other people! Everyone can be photogenic, it only takes some practise!
    That's what my esfp friend (photographer and make up artist) always tells me too and she takes great pics of herself, but she is brimming with confidence and I think that is what shows in her pics the most.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I agree. I have a friend who always causes women around him to take great pics... I even discussed it with another woman once, he just makes women feel good, so they take great pics! She had said, "for some reason, I always take the best pics when I'm around ___" How you feel on the inside shows on the outside.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Yep yep lol it's either all or nothing.

Currently I have a photo as my profile pic, and I have to be honest, it's a daily struggle to leave it there but I try to overide that desire to hide because I know I have to push through it.

I'm not very photogenic anyway, people have told me this.
    I think it's the whole posing thing that does it for me. My natural pictures and videos are ok(me being silly and stupid). It's the prompted stuff,"SAY CHEESE!!", that I just don't do well. Do you feel like you're faking? Cause I do.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm always running around smiling like an idiot so I don't feel like I'm faking smiling like an idiot in pics.

I am also camera shy, but I don't really mind it when people try to take photos of me when I'm out with friends. I do usually end up untagging a bunch of my photos on facebook... usually the ones that show me being too intoxicated or unattractive ones. But I do really treasure the photos of myself that I think look good.
    E(66%) N (70%) F(63%) P (71%)
    Enneagram: 7w2, sx/so/sp
    Global 5: SLUAI

MBTI
    ENFP

I've never met a camera I didn't like. I also have a sixth sense for cameras. It's very hard to get a candid shot of me. I always pose.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I'm curious if any other ENFP's are as camera shy as me. At least any photo that includes my face, which I hate seeing staring back at me in those photos that I feel never capture who I really am.
    I'm superly stupid and even dive into ones I wasn't meant to be part of when we are out and it is group photos, but photos of just me make me feel uncomfortable. And posed photos of just me, especially when travelling don't feel right, except in the middle of silliness when I refuse to not stand in front of the camera. I also don't take photos of people very often.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I agree. I have a friend who always causes women around him to take great pics... I even discussed it with another woman once, he just makes women feel good, so they take great pics! She had said, "for some reason, I always take the best pics when I'm around ___" How you feel on the inside shows on the outside.
    i love that...it's true. i take great pics of people when i can make them laugh.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    I've never met a camera I didn't like. I also have a sixth sense for cameras. It's very hard to get a candid shot of me. I always pose.
    haha! i always pose too...it's instinctual..quite ridiculous actually.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Im not camera shy at all. But I definitely seem to always be unhappy with the way I appear in a photo. Almost as if I have the exact opposite of being photogenic. Very few pictures do I like of myself.
    SDMF