User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Whaddya mean? She's not even at 100 posts yet and already she's learning how to get the count up
    Yep... I am going to pass you ALL up!

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    i love going to restaurants and eating by myself! All my friends do think it is kind of odd and ask me if i want them to go with me, but i'd really rather be alone. I'm so content when i'm alone.
    I love to eat alone, but in a restaurant, it seems like people are looking at me and are feeling sorry for me. That sort of freaks me out! (It doesn't help that I look at people who are sitting alone, and I wonder about their life)

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Heh, we need to teach you how to multi-quote, Sandy.
    So, I was on a roll last night!
    Last edited by proteanmix; 10-30-2007 at 07:01 AM. Reason: merged posts
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I love how my INFP friend gets so amazed/excited by things all of the time- she's so easy to make happy!!! Very low maintenance chick who's fun to hang around with- can get a bit far out at times (things like the occasional desire to start a commune or join the circus), but definitley one of the people I most enjoy spending a free afternoon with! I don't see how anyone couldn't love them!
    Wow, I wonder what my ENTP friend thinks about me?

My best freind is a INFP! and i LOVES her! She's laid-back and easy to talk to... tho the bad thing is that she needs communication to still know i'm her friend... but i hates answering the phone... so it's bad sometimes... but still i love her oppinions and stuff.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I just want to start a thread in praise of INFP's because it's just hit me again today (as it never ceases to do) how much they kick ass.
    How awesome are YOU Substitute?!
    I read thru this whole thread after being referred here from an all INFP msg board. (There is a thread over there all about THIS thread, here! LOL) And, I just had to join this msg board, too, so I would have the ability to say: Thank you so much! What a sweetie you are.
    I need to go find me some friends who are ENTP like you! LOL

Anyhow--it's just so nice, this thread.

TTFN

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yay for INFP's! I have a lot in common with them. After all, I'm IFP too, and we all have that deep internal values thing going on. Probably most of the songwriters I relate to the most are either ISFP or INFP. For instance, I think Springsteen is an INFP, and I love a lot of his songs, I can relate to that "follow your dreams, don't just swallow what The Man is feeding you" attitude. A good friend of mine (and former co-worker) and I made a great team, because I could help him see more of what was happening right now in front of him, and he could clue me in on more of the possibilities for future and improvements, etc. We had some great conversations in the years we worked together and I think he came to know me better than most people outside my family.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yay for INFP's! I have a lot in common with them. After all, I'm IFP too, and we all have that deep internal values thing going on. Probably most of the songwriters I relate to the most are either ISFP or INFP. For instance, I think Springsteen is an INFP, and I love a lot of his songs, I can relate to that "follow your dreams, don't just swallow what The Man is feeding you" attitude. A good friend of mine (and former co-worker) and I made a great team, because I could help him see more of what was happening right now in front of him, and he could clue me in on more of the possibilities for future and improvements, etc. We had some great conversations in the years we worked together and I think he came to know me better than most people outside my family.
    No, he's ESFP. Listen to his laugh.

"Hugh hugh hugh"

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Nice thread, substitute.

*strolls around the thread with guilty pleasure*

Of course, you realize that every INFP who has read your praise is probably doubting their INFPness due to the fact that they aren't sufficiently gracious and humble in victory nor generous in defeat.
    lol i started reading this thread and DID question if i really was an infp
    "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not." ~Andre Gide

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I can't accept this, its. So I may be low maintenance and I may be silent, pleasant and nomadic but for once I'd like to just go totally wild and I'm boring.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I can't accept this, its. So I may be low maintenance and I may be silent, pleasant and nomadic but for once I'd like to just go totally wild and I'm boring.
    We should wrestle in a tub full of jelly

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hey, thank you I'm going to save this and look at when I'm feeling down. But we're not to great, you're not introduced inner side of us. We hold a lot of stuff in and it can really control us sometimes...