• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] In praise of INFP's

hiddengem

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Okay, I need to balance my rant in another thread. :blush:

I love the way the INFP I know sees the world. He can pick up on things that I never noticed. I like how it changes my perception and makes me think about things in a different light. I like being challenged to see more.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
*gush*

They're just awesome!!

*wimper, gush, wimper*

They are the only type that consistently SURPRISES me in ALL the right ways.

*gushes afresh due to recent gush-inducing encounters with INFP*

Quixotic

MBTI Type
INFP
*gush*

They're just awesome!!

*wimper, gush, wimper*

They are the only type that consistently SURPRISES me in ALL the right ways.

*gushes afresh due to recent gush-inducing encounters with INFP*

I love you, man! :blush: ENTPs aren't so bad themselves!.....I just wish I knew more of them! le sigh. I'm surrounded by too many SJs (I made almost all of my coworkers take the MBTI, and save for one ENFJ, I found myself thrown into the middle of my own SJ Guardhouse!), which is by no means a bad thing, but I sometimes just crave the level of enthusiasm ENFPs and ENTPs often administer in my life. They're like candy to me! YUM.

Er....anyway, this thread is the sweetest, and I appreciate the INFP adulation. :wubbie:

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi.

Well, here's to another member joining the site because of this thread. :blush: At the moment, I'm not certain what to say in response to all of the kind things stated about INFPs. I can say this though. I'm nearly in tears, in all honesty, because of what's been stated. It's a lot of kindness. Am I an INFP? As far as I've been able to find out. But, regardless of what I might be 'labeled', I am who I am. I've been called sensitive so often, and not in a good way. It isn't until recently that I've learned to love myself for being so sensitive because someone outside of myself could see the good qualities of it. So, I'm just thankful to substitute and everyone else for this thread. Thank you. :hug:

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
i) Kind and caters to people's feelings
ii) Creative
iii) Open minded
iv) Loyal
v) too many to list!~ and what more could you want?
,errr.. maybe i'm not so good with word lists, but what i find amazing is that every INFP i met is able to create this warm relaxing mood. In that atmosphere, finally I can loosen up and enjoy life.

Also, I'm just in love with INFPs, i definitely wouldn't mind marrying one in the future. NT:heart:NF
(hmm.. may my overenthusiasm is getting bit creepy :D )

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i) Kind and caters to people's feelings
ii) Creative
iii) Open minded
iv) Loyal
v) too many to list!~ and what more could you want?
,errr.. maybe i'm not so good with word lists, but what i find amazing is that every INFP i met is able to create this warm relaxing mood. In that atmosphere, finally I can loosen up and enjoy life.

Also, I'm just in love with INFPs, i definitely wouldn't mind marrying one in the future. NT:heart:NF
(hmm.. may my overenthusiasm is getting bit creepy :D )

lol I'm not so sure that I would call it creepy. Just enthusiasm in this case. :) It's cute, I think.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Actually one big all-encompassing hug that gets all the emotions out and heals peoples hearts would help anyone

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually one big all-encompassing hug that gets all the emotions out and heals peoples hearts would help anyone

Most definitely agreed. hehe So.... :hug: Except yeah... lol On a bigger scale. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awww...how nice are you!! i just found this site just now...and am actually trying to figure out if i'm infp like i tested or enfp...
so...can't really say thanks....but thanks...it's just cool that you understand and can appreciate the type...i LOVE that!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
awww...how nice are you!! i just found this site just now...and am actually trying to figure out if i'm infp like i tested or enfp...
so...can't really say thanks....but thanks...it's just cool that you understand and can appreciate the type...i LOVE that!

Are you oriented to the external world (your perceptions and connections as an intuitive) or your internal world (introspection, feelings, impressions)?

Think about what you talk about, what you think about.. your interior or your environment?

(more, obviously. Which one are you more oriented to.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...you're sweet to try and help...but i don't wanna hijack....is there a thread where it would be appropriate to ask questions?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey man...you bein sarcastic with a newbie!!?? haha...i got here like 10 min ago!! haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp