User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 213

  1. #11
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Ok, I guess I really need to work on accepting positive feedback...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Posts
    3,467

    Default

    I dedicate this ..http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...p-profile.html

    to..
    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post

    Doesn't anyone else feel the INFP love?
    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I just totally dig you guys and you're probably the only type I can't recall ever having any trouble with.?
    Seconded.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

    “No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

    My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

  3. #13
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    I guess this is more examples of the heat found in a freezer...

    *sigh* and I thought I learned to accept it ><
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #14
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I guess this is more examples of the heat found in a freezer...

    *sigh* and I thought I learned to accept it ><
    You don't seem to be getting it, old chap.

    It's supposed to be about INFP's good points, not their bad ones, or how rubbish NT's are at recognising good points in others at times or showing our appreciation

    C'mon, you gotta work with me here!

    Oh well, maybe it's a guy thing. I never have this much trouble getting the female INFP's I know to smile at a compliment and say thank you!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  5. #15
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Yeah, that and confidence issues. When complimented I'm either or :blushing: and I guess I'm trying not to do the second. The second seems to open me up to attack too often... Sorry :sad:
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #16
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    You see? If any other type did that, I'd want to brock them over the head with a wet kipper. But you guys? It just makes me want to hug you and say "Aw you silly thing, of course you're cool!"

    What I do though, in such cases, is to say, "Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you. I think you suck, really, if it helps "

    But I know that secretly, you like it. You're just ashamed of liking it, because you're so sweet and modest, no?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  7. #17
    Resident Snot-Nose GZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Hmmm, me and an ENTP chick... probably be entertaining; house would be a mess, but as long as she don't bitch I couldn't see a problem there. We both would probalby have to work to support some habits...........
    I know an ENTP girl (althought she also once typed as an ESTP or ESFP, I can't remember, but she recently said ENTP fit best) -very attractive, and fucking awesome to talk to. What a marvellous combination! I think it can work well, but maybe not in terms of romance. I think INFP and ENTP make great friends, at least... I think we share a similar kind of sense of humour, but I'm not sure why. I guess all the ENTP's I know have an amazing ability to take things into another dimension (particularly presentations), and they've done it in a way that is exactly how I would like to present ideas (at least, non-art ideas). But there are definitely some things to work around, even if they are tiny things. For example, one of ym good ENTP friends loves to argue just for arguements sake, and he'll call you on the subtlest things that you didn't even realize you said or implied, and its kind of tough because they seem to expect you to give a damn good answer, and soemtimes its hard. Luckily, when you don't, he laughs it off!

    I've always wondered how I come off to other people. When I'm in a good mood, I'm, like you say, excited about everything, and I want to run around and jump off things (like the little staircases in the mall ) and yell "woohooo!!!", but if I'm in a bad mood I'll be all like :steam: or , at least in private. If I'm in a bad mood surrounded by people, I guess I just kind of sit there and avoid talking to anyone, and I feel like crap when I feel the need to tell people who want to talk to leave me alone! If I'm in a normal mood, I'll make a lot of jokes and I'll be friendly and I'll contribute to discussions, or lead discussions. So... what exactly do these different moods look like to other people?

  8. #18
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    To me, INFP in the good mood you described is a lot like me in a good mood too. You in a bad mood is like me when I'm perplexed and want to think about something, which is as much as what amounts to a bad mood for me (though a real bad mood for me means cosmic destruction on an unprecedented scale, which only ESTJ's and INFP's seem to be able to avert), so I understand, I know how to give space cos I need it myself quite often. Your normal mood is like my normal mode too.

    I know it might sound terribly sexist, but I think the ENTP/INFP pairing works better when the ENTP is the male and the INFP is the female, for romantic relationships, in general. I'm not saying that's how it should be, just it's my observation that it's often how it is.

    But for friendships, sure, any way around is cool I'd say. And yeah, there are always things to work around in any friendship or relationship, but the ones I get with INFP's are always things I don't mind or find very difficult or stressful.

    But I wouldn't worry too much about how your moods come across to different people GZA, because everyone has different moods and it's not like most people are thrown by the idea that from one time of seeing someone to the next, they might not be in the exact same mood! Changing moods is just a human thing that everyone relates to, and anyone who's even vaguely reasonable or decent wouldn't hold it against someone that now and again they just didn't feel like talking.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  9. #19
    Resident Snot-Nose GZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    To me, INFP in the good mood you described is a lot like me in a good mood too. You in a bad mood is like me when I'm perplexed and want to think about something, which is as much as what amounts to a bad mood for me (though a real bad mood for me means cosmic destruction on an unprecedented scale, which only ESTJ's and INFP's seem to be able to avert), so I understand, I know how to give space cos I need it myself quite often. Your normal mood is like my normal mode too.

    I know it might sound terribly sexist, but I think the ENTP/INFP pairing works better when the ENTP is the male and the INFP is the female, for romantic relationships, in general. I'm not saying that's how it should be, just it's my observation that it's often how it is.

    But for friendships, sure, any way around is cool I'd say. And yeah, there are always things to work around in any friendship or relationship, but the ones I get with INFP's are always things I don't mind or find very difficult or stressful.

    But I wouldn't worry too much about how your moods come across to different people GZA, because everyone has different moods and it's not like most people are thrown by the idea that from one time of seeing someone to the next, they might not be in the exact same mood! Changing moods is just a human thing that everyone relates to, and anyone who's even vaguely reasonable or decent wouldn't hold it against someone that now and again they just didn't feel like talking.
    Yah, thats true, but... still, they just want to talk a bit Yah, you're right though, everyone has different moods, and I guess the description I gave describes almost everyone in a good, moderate, or bad mood.

    I can kind of see what you're saying with the male/female thing and INFP/ENTP, and I guess I agree to some extent, but I'm not sure why. I don't think it would make too much of a difference, but maybe a slight one.

  10. #20
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    aw i'm feeling the love. I'm happy to be an INFP right now. =)
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] In praise of ISTP's
    By substitute in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 04:15 PM
  2. In Praise of Feminist Men: Show Valentines Love ♡
    By Thalassa in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2016, 05:03 AM
  3. In Praise of a God: The OFFICIAL Halla Appreciation Thread
    By Nonsensical in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:37 PM
  4. [MBTItm] In praise of Ps
    By Twixt in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 12:37 PM
  5. [MBTItm] In praise of...
    By GinKuusouka in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO