User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I love how my INFP friend gets so amazed/excited by things all of the time- she's so easy to make happy!!! Very low maintenance chick who's fun to hang around with- can get a bit far out at times (things like the occasional desire to start a commune or join the circus), but definitley one of the people I most enjoy spending a free afternoon with! I don't see how anyone couldn't love them!
    Oh wow that is definitely 100% me. I will jump up and down over an ice cream truck and within 24 hours come up with some crazy conspiracy theory or teach myself how to read a birth chart or practice Taoism. My exes never forget me and always say I was just a tad crazy lol.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm psyched about the ENTPs giving the love in this thread. ENTPs are definitely a favorite of mine. You guys are hilarious and total weirdos too <3

MBTI
    ENFP

every INFP I've met seems terribly depressed. :<

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

hmmm I am not depressed, but I definitely think that INFPs are more inclined to sad thoughts than most types being dominantly introverted feelers.

MBTI
    INFP

Those deep and sometimes depressing thoughts have made this INFP a fair amount of money. I'll take 'em.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Aww, thank you for this thread. It sounds really corny, but reading some of these posts makes me feel a lot better about myself, perceived flaws and all.

And yeah, I've had major depression for nearly a decade... I've just started taking medication and trying to make a real effort to help myself, but it's pretty hard. I think INFP's might be prone to depression more than other types because our emotions run so deep--at least mine, anyway. Suuucks.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thats my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who cant go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

INFP's just experience emotions rather deeply and internally, so they can be on a roller coaster at times. They want people to feel pleasant, open, or understood, so they may feel guilty or just not wish to expose their personal feelings in order to oblige a positive social mood. This will in turn work against them when they actually need to come to terms with said emotions.

They're rather intense and strangely psychic or something. They're like an emotional sponge, which I find fascinating. Their sensitivities to such a vibration is astounding, and I kinda feel bad for them since they get so absorbed and lost in it all (I can relate, except it's in thought for me). Otherwise they're extremely nice and charitable; their bleeding hearts are nothing but noble in my opinion.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

YAY, INFP's FTW!

MBTI
    UFO

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    every INFP I've met seems terribly depressed. :<

Jk. Maybe you just happen to meet every INFP at sad moments during their lives?

Well either way, melancholy is somewhat synonymous to the INFP. But I don't find that a bad thing. I find my best moments, and thoughts are breed from times when I'm at my lowest.

As John Keats would say, Ode on Melancholy! Woo

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by dukenk View Post
    ... Just expolring who I am, who I am compatable with, and what I can do to protect myself after discovering I made a mistake about trusting and loving someone. Thanks again. Josh
    Ahh... Trust and Love!!... That mental imagery can be a bitch, can't it?... I'm sure you have probably been told that you wear your heart on your sleeve too often as well?

Do you trust yourself enough to move on?

I always say, love is a practice, and once learned, it should only be expressed when one is fully aware of it consequences.

What was so bad about this "someone"?
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!