User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default Type Differences by State

Have you noticed any differences in temparaments across states...i.e. albeit due to culture, custom, etc?

For instance, I currently live in Massachusetts, and in general, people are cold to one another.

I'm telling you..It's so bad..Even the INFJs here are as*holes. Haha! What gives?

Tell your views. What are types like where you live?

No Rules..All stories included.

"..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

"..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

My impressions as an outsider:

Washington, Oregon, California - free spiritey, very liberal thinking, creative, SPish.

New England - reserved, not nosey, keep to themselves, rude under provocation, educated, respect tradition, liberal, business like and want to get things accomplished

Midwest - conservative except in pockets, patriotic, down to earth, appreciation for good beer, sausage and cheese, hard-working

Southern - warm, conservative, fiercely loyal, easy-going, informal but polite (ma'am, sir)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    My impressions as an outsider:

Washington, Oregon, California - free spiritey, very liberal thinking, creative, SPish.

New England - reserved, not nosey, keep to themselves, rude under provocation, educated, respect tradition, liberal, business like and want to get things accomplished

Midwest - conservative except in pockets, patriotic, down to earth, appreciation for good beer, sausage and cheese, hard-working

Southern - warm, conservative, fiercely loyal, easy-going
    Wow! That is Ama-Zing!

-Zang!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    For instance, I currently live in Massachusetts, and in general, people are cold to one another.

I'm telling you..It's so bad..Even the INFJs here are as*holes. Haha! What gives?
    ...So what are you trying to say?

That's just their persona, not how they really are. Some people in MA are really warm if you get to know them, and some people in the south (for example) are really cold, if you get to know them, despite their initial "hospitality."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington, maybe the Carolinas all P, with plenty of FP.

The South: SFJ, SJ
    Florida stereotyped: ES_P
    Hawaii Stereotyped: ES_P
    Wyoming, Montana: ISTJ???

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

LA, I agree. I think that there is still the same spectrum of personality. It's just that it's influenced by the social habits of where you come from. Like all stereotypes, they are based partially on something real and partially on a lot of generalizations and surface information.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ...So what are you trying to say?

That's just their persona, not how they really are. Some people in MA are really warm if you get to know them, and some people in the south (for example) are really cold, if you get to know them, despite their initial "hospitality."
    The least likely people in the world to be that way are bent to that end. It's horrible.

I know what you're thinking Lauren..and no. There are no hidden meanings. No insinuations hidden in the message^.

Humble observations only.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    LA, I agree. I think that there is still the same spectrum of personality. It's just that it's influenced by the social habits of where you come from. Like all stereotypes, they are based partially on something real and partially on a lot of generalizations and surface information.
    Definitely. Well described Fidelia

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    The least likely people in the world to be that way are bent to that end. It's horrible.
    Meaning? I don't really see what's so asshole-ish about the way they are. Sure it's less Fe-laden than some places, but no one is dying from lack of care for their feelings.
    I know what you're thinking Lauren..and no. There are no hidden meanings. No insinuations hidden in the message^.
    That was a joke. Obviously, that's why there was a wink. Your intuition need a little help, my favorite avy friend?