• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Type Differences by State

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would say that the south is VERY SFJ.

I really like the South, though. Their visual preservation of history (buildings, monuments, parks) satisfies my own interest in history, feeding my weaker yet still present Si, and the Fe means that people act pretty caring for the most part. We have our assholes just like everyone else, but I can guarentee you if you were lying by the side of the road in my town someone would quickly stop to help.

I actually heard a story recently about a young woman from Pennsylvania who broke down in a West Virginia rural small town, and a man (a stranger) actually allowed her to borrow his truck to drive the rest of the way into Charleston while her car was being fixed.

Now that's fucking hospitality.

I believe that. All of it.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
South:SJ
Women:SFJ-the SAHM, the housewife, the warm, polite types, who are comfortable with things as they are
Men: STJ
NTJ
Midwest:SP and SJ

North:NT Not all that warm and friendly, but very intellectual

West:SP-the adventurers seeking the next big break, or next big thing. They don't call it the Wild West for nothin.
NF-the idealist seeking alternatives to the traditional life, and a platform to voice their ideas in a environment that is open and accepting

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
West:SP-the adventurers seeking the next big break, or next big thing. They don't call it the Wild West for nothin.
NF-the idealist seeking alternatives to the traditional life, and a platform to voice their ideas in a environment that is open and accepting

I very much agree with this description of West coast culture too. The bolded part describes my own NF reasoning for moving out West to begin with.

But then I realized that I missed nice people. :wubbie:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I very much agree with this description of West coast culture too. The bolded part describes my own NF reasoning for moving out West to begin with.

But then I realized that I missed nice people. :wubbie:
Oh no! Mean people suck.:yes: I have wanted to move out West for like, ever. Almost ended up in San Diego and Seattle before, and probably will end up in one of those places, or somewhere on the West Coast. One day.:D

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Maine - especially the more rural areas: Introverts. (Traditionally)

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Prolly is Mass is a bit contrary to your southern warmer nature so you notice it more. Some of those colder cultures you gotta do a little more digging to get underneath the surface.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
This thread makes me realize why I feel so much like a fish out of water living in the south.