User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I would say that the south is VERY SFJ.

I really like the South, though. Their visual preservation of history (buildings, monuments, parks) satisfies my own interest in history, feeding my weaker yet still present Si, and the Fe means that people act pretty caring for the most part. We have our assholes just like everyone else, but I can guarentee you if you were lying by the side of the road in my town someone would quickly stop to help.

I actually heard a story recently about a young woman from Pennsylvania who broke down in a West Virginia rural small town, and a man (a stranger) actually allowed her to borrow his truck to drive the rest of the way into Charleston while her car was being fixed.

Now that's fucking hospitality.
    I believe that. All of it.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

South:SJ
    Women:SFJ-the SAHM, the housewife, the warm, polite types, who are comfortable with things as they are
    Men: STJ
    NTJ
    Midwest:SP and SJ

North:NT Not all that warm and friendly, but very intellectual

West:SP-the adventurers seeking the next big break, or next big thing. They don't call it the Wild West for nothin.
    NF-the idealist seeking alternatives to the traditional life, and a platform to voice their ideas in a environment that is open and accepting
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    West:SP-the adventurers seeking the next big break, or next big thing. They don't call it the Wild West for nothin.
    NF-the idealist seeking alternatives to the traditional life, and a platform to voice their ideas in a environment that is open and accepting
    I very much agree with this description of West coast culture too. The bolded part describes my own NF reasoning for moving out West to begin with.

But then I realized that I missed nice people.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I very much agree with this description of West coast culture too. The bolded part describes my own NF reasoning for moving out West to begin with.

But then I realized that I missed nice people.
    Oh no! Mean people suck. I have wanted to move out West for like, ever. Almost ended up in San Diego and Seattle before, and probably will end up in one of those places, or somewhere on the West Coast. One day.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFP

Maine - especially the more rural areas: Introverts. (Traditionally)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Prolly is Mass is a bit contrary to your southern warmer nature so you notice it more. Some of those colder cultures you gotta do a little more digging to get underneath the surface.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ

This thread makes me realize why I feel so much like a fish out of water living in the south.