• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How do you get an INFJ to trust you?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hmm- well for one thing I know people gain my trust by speaking in my love language and showing me that I am a priority.

Time is very important to me and interaction is very draining- I look at time spent with people as a serious investment- if a person is not trustworthy then that is time wasted and I have been drained for nothing. I save my energy and time for people who are a priority to me only and who make me a priority. Show me you are making me a priority and that my time is meaningful to you and I will be more trusting of you and will want to invest more in the relationship.

I respect people who are honest even if it puts them at a disadvantage that is very trust endearing for me at least. Displays of integrity build great confidence.

The more self aware you seem and reflective the more likely I am to trust you because the more you know who you are the more I can trust you to not be flaky and change on me and seem to lie- if you are aware of what your strengths are and what your weaknesses are- your battles in life and how you need to grow and how you have grown- that is very appealing to gaining trust.

Know why you like me and be able to describe it- be specific. Make sure to display that there is a meaningful exchange taking place that is special and make me feel understood by asking questions and restating things I tell you and what you observe of me, make observations of me and tell me them and don't be afraid to challenge me- the more I see you as an asset to helping me grow as a person, the more I will trust you.

Consistentcy also very very very very very key. Perhaps most important of all. This is just how it is for me- I can't speak for all INFJ's and who knows if yours is like me.

So my place or yours ? :D