Supposedly, the two archetypes are good in that.
Having a good Fi myself, I think I can better speak for ENFPs. It usually involves...
(e.g., this one involves an ENFJ)
1. Lots of cryptic, figurative innuendos. Very playful rhetoric.
2. Telling the NFJ person that you know her more than she thinks. Well, that's the problem when the NFJ girl doesn't tell a lot about her. You have to make sure you have your NFP people-reading skills available.
3. Telling her that you sincerely care for her (because if you're just applying number 2, it will look like you're just psychoanalyzing)
4. Then an injection of light (but still witty) sarcasm to lighten things up.
ENFJs do something like this.
1. Shows subtly that she interested with you, like...errr.....reading your NFP write-ups CONSISTENTLY. (e.g., blogs, compositions, etc).
2. If you try to use your figurative, vague, cryptic NFP statements, NFJ will make the statement more decisive, adds a sugarcoat in it. Basically saves the NFP the misery of making a decisive statement if ever he's scared of it. NFJ will sugarcoat the situation for you.
3. And just when you think that she's just being friendly, the NFJ girl will ask you to do more of the witty flirtations. Like she's pulling you in or what, and you don't know how much of it is sheer friendliness, and how much of it has traces of romanticizing. But heck, you like it anyway. A very dangerous trap. LOL!
4. And just when you're trying to inject those NFP sarcasm just so that you can detach yourself from the NFJ pull she's doing, she'll persuade you effectively to turn off that sarcasm and go back to affectionate mode.
Is this the way they normally do things, or is it just the dynamics of an NFJ/NFP interaction?