User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Default INFPs, Where do you go?

I know y'all like your cave time, but where do you go when you go out? Coffee houses? Dance halls? People seminars? Chipotle? Where would I stumble across you in the wild?
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

The smiley is a link, btw.

MBTI
    INFP

I prefer stay at home. ?go to coffee house, dance hall somtimes. The important thing for finding INFP is through conversation, we always use analogy. It's not just going to a particular places to find INFP, coz we can be anywhere.

MBTI
    INFP

So - where have I been in public in the last week? My local gun shop, university classes, walking around WalMart, local coffee/pizza shop, walking my back roads, Church. Of these the place I've been the most was the local coffee/pizza shop - this place, Church and the gun shop are the most social.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

They come and chill at my house.

I treat 'em well.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP

I love to go out to see live performances- particularly symphonies and plays. Usually its hard to find someone to go with me, so I go by myself. I'm too busy enjoying what I'm seeing to care that I'm alone.

These two things are often the only things that can coax me to venture out when I would usually rather stay at home and hide.

Oh, and book and CD shops, also.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I see my thread was already linked to

Personally, when I am not totally broke, I leave my cave more often, but I'm still a homebody. Lately I tend to go to the library cuz it's free, but I'm pretty in and out. Other stuff I am inclined to do regularly: coffee shops, yoga class, church/volunteering, concerts (especially small club shows), bookstores, record stores, the beach (with a book ), makeup/clothes shopping, and museums.

Maybe once a month I go to a bar/lounge/club with friends, but that's maximum.

I also do typical errands, but you'd specifically find me at like a Trader Joe's grocery store or health food store or farmer's market type of places. Example: when I had a job I'd get lunch at this local health food store all the time. I tend to frequent local establishments over chains also, but that's not intentional. I've noticed other INFPs saying that too though.

Anything to do with music, art, culture, and books is a pretty good bet. A lot of INFPs enjoy nature and animals a lot also. Taking walks and riding a bike are things I like to do outside, but I'm more likely to be in a downtown area and people watching than in nature.

I also tend to do stuff alone or with few people - so I would look for INFPs alone or in a pair. Often, when I am with people, I am at places I'd be less likely to choose to go to myself. I'm pretty easygoing in that way.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I don't know about other INFPs but I seem to spend hours at music shops trawling through the classic rock and alternative sections or hunting through the DVD bargain bins. Listening to music and watching films are serious interests of mine; more than simply hobbies

Book shops and libraries are big for me too. Sometimes I'm not even looking for anything to buy/check out - I'm just looking to pass the time. I just love being around books. There's something about them - full of knowledge and possibilities.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ Absolutely. I love to browse when I have time, especially books and music. I think I'm a liar when I say I am in and out of the library....I spent at least half hour there today. However, sometimes I've specially ordered a book, and then I tend to just pick it up.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe