User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

The library, definitely.

Libraries are magical places. Especially if you have a good university library nearby. *swoon*

Sorta tough to get random conversation going there, though. :\
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

MBTI
    INFP

anyplace a lost soul would end up

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't go out.

Unless my GF's place counts as "out".

MBTI
    INFP

Bookstores, Libraries, Computer Shops, Coffee Shops, A Quiet Restaurant, or even any place with nature would be a GREAT place to hang out...

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Default A world of internal wonder

Childhood.
    When I left the house I would go to the woods and watch the animals and look for anything interesting. Actually I still do this. I found a few openings. One with a willow tree I named Cedric. I build a swing on him, and would go there everyday. One day some other kids found it and we became friends.

Teenage years.
    Mostly the woods and a conservatory to listen to people play music and practice piano. I'd have people ask about what I was playing a lot. Made a few friends that way and in the lobby.

Now.
    I ride the rapid transit [the train] just to ride it, explore the metropark woods, go to coffee shops, the library, CSU's music rooms, ride the free trolly, and look for new hide aways.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

definitely book stores. I like to have a nice cup of coffee and a book to read. I spend a lot of time at Barnes and Noble. Chipotle (burrito bowls YUM). School Library(i like to study). The gym(cardio helps me focus my brain). The park (I like to go on the walking trails in the woods).

You'll always find me by myself at these places, with my headphones in so I can generally ignore people.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

What's with INFPs and libraries? Am I the only one (well, I know I'm not the only one, lol) that thinks libraries are extremely stuffy and boring? If I find a book I like I want to buy it and read it in the comfort of my own home, not just sit there all day in the same spot trying to look well-read. Not that I'm against libraries or anything, but Jesus... *end rant*

I like to do a lot of things outside, especially the beach--studying, reading, exercising, etc. Book stores are nice to wander around in when I'm looking for some other reading material (but I don't like sitting in there all day), and shopping at places other than malls when I'm by myself, because they kind of freak me out. I like finding random places like antique shops and art galleries, or anything art related.

Basically, I like spontaneous places where I can observe and not be observed. Things get stagnant very quickly for me, so you won't find me seated in any uh, enclosed area for long, besides my own room or car.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't like libraries, but I do like bookstores... I'd rather go to a shooting range or something lately. I really want to blow some shit up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ ISFPs! Hand in your INFP badges please

I don't like to read in public much either actually. I generally take books home I've checked out and crawl into bed with them. I don't want people seeing my facial expressions in reaction to what I am reading . However, I do like to saunter through the library. I enjoy the quiet ambiance and old musty books...plus it's FREE!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Chunes View Post
    The library, definitely.

Libraries are magical places. Especially if you have a good university library nearby. *swoon*
    How I miss my alma mater's library! I think this is part of the reason why I'm in such a rush to get into a grad school program. Now, I don't really like public libraries (I hope I'm not being elitist by saying that) but I did like Cleveland's main library when I lived there.

I also love bookstores and cafes or bookstores that combine the two. When I lived in Philly, I use to frequently hang out at the Tower Records downtown and peruse the classical, jazz and R&B sections. I was quite sad to learn that they went out of business. If there were any other music stores like Tower, I think I would hang out there but alas they don't exist anymore.

I also like thrift stores like Goodwill. I'm not sure why. I just do. I usually end up buying the majority of my clothes from thrift stores as opposed to retail stores, which I mostly hate, especially when associates come up and ask if you need any help. If I needed any help, wouldn't I have asked them?

I basically like places where I can get lost and be in my own world.