• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs being CRAZY about someone

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're partially right, the action, the commitment is absolutely an important aspect of genuine love - but no it's also a feeling. It's having a certain connection with someone, like you feel like they're part of you. I don't have children, but *really* loving the one person that I know for certain I actually have loved (love) gives me a glimpse of how parents might love their children unconditionally, even in the face of that child doing terrible things.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You're partially right, the action, the commitment is absolutely an important aspect of genuine love - but no it's also a feeling. It's having a certain connection with someone, like you feel like they're part of you. I don't have children, but *really* loving the one person that I know for certain I actually have loved (love) gives me a glimpse of how parents might love their children unconditionally, even in the face of that child doing terrible things.

lol like i said.. i have like.. zilch exp.
maybe if i 'fall in love' one i'll figure it out :blush:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My life would feel empty if I wasn't always crushing on someone. :cry:

Even when in a relationship I crush on other people, people I actually know, or people I read/research about.

I am very open about my crushes. And most of the time nothing ever comes about or actualizes from my crushes.

I am an enneagram 4, and I am guilty of reading and loving romance novels and falling in love with the heroes. :blushing:

I can't even recall the many times I've told my ISTP while we were *exclusively seeing each other*, "I have such a crush on so and so".

And he would be like, :rolleyes: and quickly change the subject to something about him.

The many times he has jokingly said, "what about meeeeeeeeeeee"

"Now, let's talk about me!"

Regardless, I think we are romantics at heart, and passion and excitement-whores.

Just be interesting and then we'll stay interested, it's as easy as that. ;)

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
This thread makes me very sad -- all the broken hearts out there, ENP as recipients or heart breakers. Either way, it sucks. :cry: