• ENTP

52 34.44%
  • ENTJ

32 21.19%
  • An NT? No way!

11 7.28%
First 67891018 Last

Permabanned

I respect all of them, maybe INTJ's bore the crap out of me but they seem to be the most competent of all the NT types. ENTPs and INTPS are just more fun and ENTJS have a nice zing to them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I'm surprised at the tentative score.

Well, not so much that the ENTP is winning, but that the ENTJ is a close second.

Maybe extroversion is the way to go? Or that we just have a higher concentration of dissatisfied introverts?
    I think ENxPs tend to win these types of polls because they vote for themselves, on top of the people that are already voting for them. At least that's my theory.

I do think there is a little bit of the "grass is greener" mentality with introverts (That and ENTJs are one of the "stronger" types, something NFs value). Personally, the more that I contemplate it, I think being an extravert isn't that great at all.

If I had to pick NT or death, I choose INTJ. But I stick by my first answer otherwise.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I think ENxPs tend to win these types of polls because they vote for themselves, on top of the people that are already voting for them. At least that's my theory.
    Are you afraid of shadows in the dark ? Do you look twice if the road is free before you walk it ? You suffer from persecution mania
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I voted ENTJ because they seem pretty psychologically grounded/no-nonsense, the ones I know in real life have a lot going for them and are people I admire, and, well, they're extroverted, and I have extrovert-envy.

[I happen to really dig the ENTP personality, though...I'm just not certain I'd want to BE one. And there's nothing against the INT's at all...I simply have enough of my own IN-ness at times and in my alternate life would want to be an E]
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Are you afraid of shadows in the dark ? Do you look twice if the road is free before you walk it ? You suffer from persecution mania
    Nope. And I don't think there's anything "far out" about believing ENTPs would vote for themselves in a popularity poll that also happens to be private.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Nope. And I don't think there's anything "far out" about believing ENTPs would vote for themselves in a popularity poll that also happens to be private.
    lol are you serious? Sure, but any more likely than any other type? Chaos favors no sides.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    lol are you serious? Sure, but any more likely than any other type? Chaos favors no sides.
    Yes, I'm serious. Even an ENTP said the same thing in this thread, and another ENTP basically confirmed that's what they did.

Chaos doesn't favor ENTPs? That's a new one.

Riva

I bet you 1000 bucks that there is another "what NT do you want to be" thread somewhere.

Did the mods/night forget about the search functions?

Cus i remember seeing the obvious (ENTPs winning) results in it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yes, I'm serious. Even an ENTP said the same thing in this thread, and another ENTP basically confirmed that's what they did.

Chaos doesn't favor ENTPs? That's a new one.
    Well I said persecution mania cause the poll is meaningless. And you having such suspicious thoughts about a thing so irrelevant I just found a bit startling.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    I bet you 1000 bucks that there is another "what NT do you want to be thread somewhere".

Did the mods/night forget about the search functions?
    How old is it though? With the turnover most message boards have, expecting people to drag up threads from the depths is kind of ridiculous. I think a fresh start makes sense if it's been more than 6 months since a topic was posted.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe