32 21.19%
  • An NT? No way!

11 7.28%
First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ When you use the tertiary and inferior functions due to stress and the primary/secondary functions needing a break, you appear as kind of a childish version of the type that shares only the first letter with you.

Ergo, ENFPs in stressed-out-and-time-to-get-shit-done mode appear temporarily like ESTJs.
    So we ENTPs suffer from constant stress ? Finally the mystery is solved and stands revealed

No wait that made no sense
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

ENTJ, the desicion was made between ENT's.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

ENTP! They're just like me, but less feeling. Perfect! I really need to feel less. Who can teach me how to be T?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

ENTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

I'm surprised at the tentative score.

Well, not so much that the ENTP is winning, but that the ENTJ is a close second.

Maybe extroversion is the way to go? Or that we just have a higher concentration of dissatisfied introverts?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

ENTJ. I think I would like to be EJ, because being IP stresses me out. (Although I'm sure being EJ is stressful in its own ways.) Plus, my best friend is ENTJ and she's pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    When I first got into MBTI, I thought I was INTP (as I often test that way), and it upset me.
    ahahaha

The same thing happened to me! I just remember reading up a bunch of stuff about INTPs, and mostly getting the impression: "You're weird, you don't fit in, and no one understands you." Then I ended up realizing I was actually INFP, and so...

Wait...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I'm surprised at the tentative score.

Well, not so much that the ENTP is winning, but that the ENTJ is a close second.

Maybe extroversion is the way to go? Or that we just have a higher concentration of dissatisfied introverts?
    It's harder to imagine what it's like to be an introvert, as those people tend to not share that easily

For me, I chose ENTJ over INTJ (but only just), because I like the impact they can have on the world. They tend to be more blunt, more clear in what they want and how to get it (and not bogged down by others usually). I tend to appreciate that enormously..though INTJ intelligence and their cunning ways have their appeal too
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I wouldn't say dissatisfied - I've thought on many occasions about how I'm glad I'm an introvert.

I just wouldn't want to trade my brand of introvertedness for another brand of introvertedness. If I have to change, change big!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm not necessarily dissatisfied with being an introvert in and of itself...it just seems like the things I'm interested in (dance, a performing art; learning a foreign language) seem to be areas where extroverts have more advantages...

And I picked ENTJ over ENTP because I'm pretty extreme on the P-side...it'd be nice to know what it's like to be organized and decisive for once.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    ahahaha

The same thing happened to me! I just remember reading up a bunch of stuff about INTPs, and mostly getting the impression: "You're weird, you don't fit in, and no one understands you." Then I ended up realizing I was actually INFP, and so...

Wait...
    Yeah, but we're artists. INTPs are just nerds

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    I'm not necessarily dissatisfied with being an introvert in and of itself...it just seems like the things I'm interested in (dance, a performing art; learning a foreign language) seem to be areas where extroverts have more advantages...
    Language is supposed to be one of the INFP's natural talents. I imagine dance might be very Se dominated though. Performing, well, if you're not shy, then introversion can be good for portraying a complex character.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe