32 21.19%
  • An NT? No way!

11 7.28%
First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I really am happy. I can't compare myself to other NTs, however, because I don't know what it's like to be them. Maybe other ENTPs are more tortured than I am? Don't know.
    Oh, no, I just meant that I highly doubt that ENTPs are more psychologically healthy than other NTs (which is what CC's quote implied).
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Yep. See, the reason I added that by your name, is because I actually kind of like you, but I just don't *get* you a lot of the time. I suppose what I based that list on, wasn't how much I like or dislike the person, but whether or not I can "make sense of" how they behave, whether I could imagine thinking in a way that would lead me to make the same choices as them more than, say, 70% of the time.
    It's ok, dont think about it too much. I have seen a different world than you have and I gave that idea some thought lately.

I came to the conclusion that it is no matter about "who was there or done that", cause everybody perceives and experiences the world a different way.

Therefore it is absolutely possible that we both got the same idea, but just originate from different planets. And thats an idea, I can fall in love with.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

ENTJ - Interesting and get stuff done. Seem to mature faster than the NTP types. If I'm making up for lost time I need to get as far as I can as quickly as possible.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I picked INTJ because I am fascinated with their brains. I like my global learner tendencies but I really admire the INTJ ability for their depth of knowledge on the subjects that interest them. All of the INTJs in my life are also very interesting people with a range of interests.

What I could do without, however, is their social awkwardness and paranoia. I love my INTJ peeps but being an NF does have its advantages.

On second thought, I think I'd stay NF and just develop my Ti and J side more. I don't think I'd like to trade in the empathy that we are naturally awarded. I like my warm and squishy worldview. It has its place. Thanks!

Also for the ENTJs -- real softies when you get to know them and can actually help them see where they may be stepping on people's....I'm going to say it, people... "feelings". There, don't we all feel better now?

MBTI
    UFO

Whoa, after seeing how popular ENTP's are, I now refuse! :steam: Now I want to be INTJ, instead.

Okay, just kidding. I was actually very conflicted between ENTP or INTJ, but after a quick eni-meeni-mini-mo I went with ENTP. I love both types equally though!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Star W View Post
    ENTP for me. I have a very ENTP-like side of myself that rarely comes out, and it is just dying for more attention.
    Mine is around all the time! I call it my 'Bullshit for the sake of humor and no thought goes unsaid' side. After wielding it for a while, though, I need to rev down a few gears and have my me time.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

INTJ, because of people like Nietzsche, Sartre, and Rand, who were passionate and creative. The other NTs make a lot of important contributions, and they can be great friends, but INTJ is a style that seems to suit me more.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Give me ENTJ. Get shit done, organize the world, be sexually agressive and have an itty bitty mushy heart
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    INTJ, because of people like Nietzsche, Sartre, and Rand, who were passionate and creative. The other NTs make a lot of important contributions, and they can be great friends, but INTJ is a style that seems to suit me more.
    That makes sense, actually. You have Fi and Ni as two of your strongest functions. All that would really change is you'd develop Te.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Give me ENTJ. Get shit done, organize the world, be sexually agressive and have an itty bitty mushy heart
    I've heard that ENFPs often learn to mimic ExTJs when they get into business. It's very possible you'll eventually grow in that direction.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ When you use the tertiary and inferior functions due to stress and the primary/secondary functions needing a break, you appear as kind of a childish version of the type that shares only the first letter with you.

Ergo, ENFPs in stressed-out-and-time-to-get-shit-done mode appear temporarily like ESTJs.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?