• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Where to find INFJ's

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm on a quest!
I have never met (irl) a female INFJ - at least that I'm aware of - and would like to change that.

I understand INFJ's are rare and enigmatic, but where do the few of them hide?
How are they best approached?

I know it sounds like I'm talking about chupacabras, but to me they are on the same mythic levels.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Naturist camps

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I found one at a wedding, and then he insisted on having a cup of "Joseph" with me.

He is a musician who has an affinity for people and the avant garde.

Any strange event with a musical twist, or containing the musically inclined, you'll more than likely find him.

I take it you are looking for a female, though.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm on a college campus with a shit load of students.
This is like a treasure hunt.

CaptainChick, female indeed.
I usually find a load of ISFP's at weird musically oriented events.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmmmmmmmm.

You kinda have to know 'em to find 'em.

It's a catch 22.

Find a lovely INFJ lady, here.

You certainly are handsome enough!

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
How would he find you at home?!?!?!

C'mon now!!!

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
The library for starters. Or maybe the she'll be girl who walks with good posture quickly to get to her class early so she can read or study before it starts.

Carry an interesting book around so you have a topic of conversation (which you'll have to start). I always (sneakily) look to see what other people are reading but, even if it's the best most obscure book I've ever read I wont say anything... That may just be me though. Suffice it to say (hypothetically speaking) that I'll remember what you were reading and that I found you interesting. With you being an eNTP you shouldn't have a problem striking up the conversation :).

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think many Ns will be attracted to those who read.

kryten5786

MBTI Type
infj
haha ok maybe not "at home" .. online at least...from home. she might be the one sitting on a bench by herself at school observing everyone during the huge rally in the courtyard??

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
haha ok maybe not "at home" .. online at least...from home. she might be the one sitting on a bench by herself at school observing everyone during the huge rally in the courtyard??
Too vague, yet again, this is something many Ns would do, methinks. :)

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm on a quest!
I have never met (irl) a female INFJ - at least that I'm aware of - and would like to change that.

I understand INFJ's are rare and enigmatic, but where do the few of them hide?
How are they best approached?

I know it sounds like I'm talking about chupacabras, but to me they are on the same mythic levels.

I'm an INXJ female. Does that count? I live across the Sound from Seattle, but I hide in my house and in my books. How to approach me? Very carefully. I scare easily.

Actually, until recently I have been very approachable but, I've learned that people, in general, mistake my friendliness and interest as an invitation to take care of them, so I've become a bit standoffish.

Nyx

This.

The library for starters. Or maybe the she'll be girl who walks with good posture quickly to get to her class early so she can read or study before it starts.

Carry an interesting book around so you have a topic of conversation (which you'll have to start). I always (sneakily) look to see what other people are reading but, even if it's the best most obscure book I've ever read I wont say anything... That may just be me though. Suffice it to say (hypothetically speaking) that I'll remember what you were reading and that I found you interesting. With you being an eNTP you shouldn't have a problem striking up the conversation :).

Just look for a girl who mostly seems to be alone. And always carrying a book. Look for girls who are alone at either intellectual or artistic places. Often they will have headphones jammed in their ears to block out human noise.

What I look like on a daily basis at school: brisk pace, always clutching a book, not looking at anyone. also, no matter how tired I am I almost always put together a nice outfit/have good posture aka, not sloppy...it's less for aesthetic reasons and more to help me feel like I've got my shit together.

Here's a little anecdote as an example: One day at school I was sitting alone in the crowded court yard reading a book. I would venture a guess that there were 70 or 80 people milling about and sitting around on the grass and at tables. I think pretty much everyone was in a group as well. I was sitting on the grass reading and I look up and I see this guy I have been insanely attracted to for a while (I did not know him. He was a few years older than I was and very popular with girls, though notoriously hard to get. I think he was an ENXP, leaning towards T) across the courtyard. I resumed reading. When it was about time for me to go to class I gathered my things and proceeded to cross the courtyard. I conveniently passed near by this guy. As I passed by he called out "Hey!, what were you reading?" I smiled at him and opened my bag and gave him the book. He exclaimed that it was his favorite book (It actually was) and insisted I meet him there tomorrow at the same time to talk about it. This was probably one of the most romantic things that ever happened to me. A hot guy noticed me reading and decided to pursue me. He did pursue me further after this encounter...he conveniently kept running into each other at parties and what not. We had unbearable chemistry...like finish-each other's-sentences chemistry.

I am most attracted to and intrigued by guys that see me alone and come talk to me about what I am doing (usually consists of reading, sometimes drawing). I love when guys do this because I am quiet and usually the type of guy that notices me in spite of this is one I have great chemistry with (usually ENTX's)...only if they are intelligent, of course. ;)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yes, there is!!!

:D

You just lack stamina.
I assure you, there's no winning with me missy!;)

edit: yes i'm here because of my very dearest captain chick as I don't believe in hunting endangered species of peaceful herbivores :coffee:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't there a current thread just like this...? And there is an older thread on this subject that is linked to in that thread.

Find a lovely INFJ lady, here.

You certainly are handsome enough!

:yes:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You just lack stamina.
I assure you, there's no winning with me missy!;)

edit: yes i'm here because of my very dearest captain chick as I don't believe in hunting endangered species of peaceful herbivores :coffee:
Hey, I am a rare omnivortex of love sweet spastic love, you hunt me, and then there will be a permanent void in my wake!!!

Hahaha, lies, who am I kidding.

I'm a special piece of dust!

Isn't there a current thread just like this...? And there is an older thread on this subject that is linked to in that thread.

:yes:

Yay, love!!!!

*pushes Argus in Lauren Ashley's direction*